Vanshaj x Maddam Sir Chapter-1

(Maddam Sir and team arrives. Santosh Sharma also arrives as the case has reached crime department and cyber cell also.)

Maddam Sir : (Salutes to Bhoomi a.k.a Shruti)
(Isha, Arjun and Yuvika salutes to Maddam Sir)

Actually pichlee baar toh case closed ho gaya tha but it is again being reopened, in which Shobhna Mahajan was the culprit but it turned out she was innocent and was getting threat calls & messages. I listened the case of Shobhna Mahajan and saw the cctv footage, that 'Mrs. Gargi Mahajan was trying to kill herself, Shobhna Mahajan was shot while trying to take the gun from Mrs. Gargi. But here's the twist, when we saw the cctv footage clearly on request of Shruti and her team , we found that Shobhna Mahajan was shot from behind the curtain i.e. Mrs. Gargi Mahajan was not the culprit but the culprit was someone else.'

Yuvika: This case looks little twisted, it's not as simple as it looks. After Shobhna shot herself, I saw few footsteps behind the curtain while unofficially investigating, there were certain marks or patterns which seemed like someone tried to climb the wall and get down off the wall. It all didn't make sense to me at first, that Shobhna Mahajan tried to kill herself. I somehow got the murder weapon, then got it analysed, there were finger-prints of Mrs. Shobhna Mahajan, Mrs. Gargi Mahajan and Mr. Digvijay Mahajan. I saw a bullet hole in the dark corner of the room and another from behind curtain; i took the image of bullet holes and bullet powder from the dark corner bullet hole and got it analysed with the murder weapon it matched, and got it matched with Shobhna Mahajan, it didn't matched; but the bullet powder from the curtain matched with Shobhna Mahajan's gun spot and the murder weapon is identified.

Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi : Now it makes sense, neither Mrs. Shobhna Mahajan tried to kill herself nor Mrs. Gargi Mahajan accidently killed Mrs. Shobhna Mahajan; it was someone who took advantage of the situation and executed the plan carefully.

Karishma Singh: It looks the mysterious murderer knows Mahajan family very well, he knows how Mahajans think and act, according to that, he executed the plan. It seems like he maybe on a revenge business, business rivalry or wants to expose Mahajan's truth to the world.

Isha Mahajan: Neither of it, but to shatter their ego and teach them & likes of them a life-long lesson.

Arjun Mahajan: But what lesson, is the mysterious murderer trying to teach them by killing Shobhna Mahajan. Why so much work?

Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi and Yuvika: Isha is right.

Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi: This is all just to expose Mahajans and destroy their Mahajan Companies once and for all.

Yuvika Mahajan: This was meant to happen looking at their track record.

1. First, Shanti Prasad Mahajan gets his wife killed and his siblings & their full family. Then, threatens his first wife's relatives and family and now that work is done by Bhanu Pratap Mahajan. Then married Shobhna Mahajan and had affair and kid with Devyani Verma, cheated her and her family, took her son away from her not out of love of a father but as a hostage so that she (Devyani Verma) couldn't do anything against Mahajans. Fooled 3 women.

2. Second, Bhanu Pratap Mahajan envies that Shanti Prasad Mahajan is making his elder sister, Ganga the chairperson because she (Ganga) seemed more capable than him (Bhanu Pratap); so he (Bhanu Pratap) forcefully made her sister to resign from the post and hand it to him and killed her with children, husband and in-laws. When Bhanu Pratap came to know that after Prem's birth, Shanti Prasad is having one more child, he (Bhanu Pratap) tried to abduct the child and kill it; but instead abducted Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi, Shanti Prasad Mahajan's mysterious sister made him believe that Shanti Prasad's child was still-born in fact the child was alive but Bhanu Pratap was misguided to pick the wrong child and told him the truth that he picked the wrong child to not get Shruti killed and save Shanti Prasad Mahajan's fifth child (Bhanu Pratap, Subhadra, Dhanraj, Premraj) without getting Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi killed . So, here she (Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi) is that girl whom Bhanu Pratap was going to kill and saved by Shanti Prasad's Sister whom even Shanti Prasad tried to kill but she somehow survived and her whole family was saved because she somehow predicted Shanti Prasad's intentions, so someone related to her might be doing this.