Vanshaj x Maddam Sir chapter - 8

(Dhanraj, Digvijay, Gargi, Shobhna, Subhadra, Shrishti Verma, Koyal Verma, Bhanu Pratap are taken in a conference-type room where head officials are at head table or chairs, where discussion on evidences and witnesses collected statement's are being held.)

(Projector scene is switched where burning ICTV building is shown and the evidences collected from ICTV building are shown which contains some encryted drives which contains national security information, some weapons dealings, etc.)

(Everyone (Mahajan) shocked on seeing all this).

Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi: (presents her investigation evidences, cctv camera footages of Mahajan house) They burned the ICTV building too just prove Yuvika, a unworthy Chairperson, it was just for a silly fight for inheritance and succession, nothing more than that.

(presents Kabir as witness)

Kabir: Yes, it is true ; I was hired by Mahajans to become fake son of Bhoomi Mahajan just to pressurize her (Bhoomi Mahajan) and take her (Bhoomi Mahajan's) 25% shares; and  to create a negative public image of Prem and family, to deem them as unworthy successors.
So, for that they made me burn ICTV building and plant bomb on Yuvika's car.

Anonymous officer: But, it can be that they knew already who Yuvika was and made Kabir plant a bomb by giving false reasons/excuses; if Digvijay and Gargi had already told the true reason of planting a bomb on Yuvika's car; Kabir would have refused.

Head 1: (to anonymous officer) What are you trying to imply or tell, please elaborate.

Anynomous officer: By seeing culprit's profiles, it seems they like to play a lot of psychological-delusional plays in short using media to show something different from reality.

So, it can be that Mahajans had made Kabir burn ICTV building and bomb Yuvika's car by telling that this  is just
i) for succession purpose,

ii) to get inheritance of step-uncle's family or

iii) to prove step-uncle's family unworthy or

iv) to create negative public image of step-unce's family.

But, between Mahajans their sole purpose of burning ICTV building was maybe to destroy (pointing evidences) these evidences and bombing Yuvika's car was maybe because Mahajans came to know (pointing Yuvika, Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi, Arjun, Isha) about their true identities and their purpose of investigation.

Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi: Here, even Subhadra is present, she may give some input.

Head 1: (pointing Subhadra) But, she herself is a suspect.
If she was a former secret agent, and she herself is a suspect, then she may get death sentence

(Shobhna breaks down on hearing this.)

Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi: In Mahajan family, daughters and daughter-in-laws are not permitted to work. So, Subhadra had no, almost zero contact with Mahajan business.
Subhadra became a secret agent due to Prem's help.
Subhadra has herself been assigned to secretly investigate Mahajans, Subhadra is the one through whom we came to know of Vidur and his conspiracy against Mahajans.

Head 2: So, why Subhadra has been arrested?

Roohi: For supporting in domestic voilence.

Head 2: Ok. I see. Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi you can present Subhadra and her investigation reports.

(Subhadra comes forward.)

Subhadra: As you all know I am the eldest daughter of Shobhna and Shanti Prasad Mahajan. Had been a secret agent for 15+ years.
The Mahajans are very obsessed with "vanshaj", maintaining wealth and power, overseas account. Here, mostly all mothers are obsessed for "Mahashree" title and making their sons "Vanshaj", here mostly mothers only loves sons and no love for daughter at all or daugter-in-law. Here, it is like a habit of harassing daughter-in-laws; get son married multiple times, get divorced and snatch baby if baby is boy.
Mahajans are too obsessed with Dhanraj and Digvijay, rest we are just extras; nothing must happen too laadle Dhanraj and Digvijay, Mahajans can kill Prem, me, Shanaya, Miraya, Isha, Arjun, Yuvika without a single-thought just for what (pointing Dhanraj and Digvijay) for laadle Dhanraj and Digvijay.
(Subhadra takes a breath.)

The Mahajans are very orthodox, traditional, womanizers, baby-snatchers, daughter-in-law harassers, daughter harassers but not smart enough to do such a planned-hi tech crime because it requires A.I. knowledge which I know they lack and even hacking skills, they can't even access cctv footage on their own, but as per my best knowledge and insight, Mahajans may not be involved in that "Anubhav Singh's father's case or Anubhav Singh's case".

(Next comes up with wrong medications given to Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi)

Bulbul Pandey: Now, Shruti Ji, will tell that this was to prove her (Bhoomi or Shruti) unworthy of inheritance and get Bhoomi Ji's 25% shares, and then kill Bhoomi Ji with overdose. (seeing Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi) Now, you were going to say this, am i right .....

(Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi sees Bulbul Pandey with annoying look.)

Now, Shruti Ji, it might be that both parties are involved or made a deal of killing (pointing Prem, Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi, Arjun, Isha).
Power-hungry, money-hungry, fame-hungry people like Mahajans do these things only, as soon as you, Shruti Ji, understand will be safe and beneficial for you.

Karishma Singh: For whatever reasons, they had burned ICTV building, bombed Yuvika's car and injured Arjun, gave Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi wrong medication, maybe for "vanshajgiri" or "anti-national" reasons; but, here, Mahajans have committed some very serious crimes for which they should and need to be punished, just because they are wealthy and influential people, doesn't mean you will not punish them (pointing arrested Mahajans) for their committed and proved crimes.

Head 3: What do you think, is this conference for? (Karishma seeing apologitically) It is for punishing Mahajans for their committed and proved crimes.
But till now, what I have seen and noticed, is that most of the crimes from domestic violence to burning people and buildings, whatever illegal or pagalpanti, psycho-acts Mahajans have done is just for one reason to make Digvijay "Chairman".
Mahajans businesses most controls were and are under Bhanu Pratap Mahajan, Digvijay Mahajan, Dhanraj Mahajan, Gargi Mahajan, Vidur, Yuvika Mahajan, Shobhna Mahajan, Koyal Verma, Shrishti Verma ; they must be investigated thoroughly.
Yuvika Mahajan, until you get a clean-chit, you must stay away from the case.

Karishma Singh: All or almost everything we know about Yuvika, so why are you removing Yuvika from the case.

Head 3: But, what about the 1 year, Yuvika was with Mulatani's and handling Mulatani business, what about that ?

(Yuvika gets shocked on mention of Mulatani's and Karishma Singh doesn't say anymore. Karishma Singh puts a comforting hand on Yuvika's shoulder.)

(Break is announced).