Maddam Sir (Anubhav Singh 2.0)

1. In episode 143, Anubhav Singh is trying to get close to Haseena Malik to reach Mahipal Singh, for that he is playing with Haseena Malik's heart and feelings but will she fall in to his trap.
Does Karishma Singh know about this? If she knows what will she do?
What does he have to do with Mahipal Singh?

2. Pushpa Singh says "aakhir bahu kiski hai" same as Muralidhar Ojha says for Manav
"aakhir Beta kiska hai ".

3. It seems like Karishma Singh was shocked as she saw Anubhav Singh, is it that Anubhav Singh had already died but she didn't told this to anyone like Muralidhar Ojha kept secret of Manav's death from Lajwanti Muralidhar Ojha same Karishma Singh didn't told her uncle and aunt about Anubhav Singh's death and she knows that this Anubhav Singh is an
imposter.

4. What will Anubhav Singh will say if the officer is not Haseena Malik but his sister, Karishma Singh then what will he do?

5. Is Mahipal Singh, dad of Karishma Singh and the person on the phone call (with whom Anubhav Singh was talking) is Haseena Malik's dad?

6. There may be a flashback story of Karishma Singh's dad and Haseena Malik's dad.

7. In episode 144, the band of Haseena Malik and Pushpa Singh is exchanged. So, it might be that the officer who can help him to reach to Mahipal Singh isn't Haseena Malik but Pushpa Singh or Karishma Singh.

8. Anubhav Singh's boss might be Haseena Malik's father or Karishma Singh's father.

9. This Anubhav Singh secret case might be the case in which Haseena Malik's father died while solving the case. And Karishma Singh might be the lost eldest child of Haseena Malik's father means Haseena Malik's elder sister.

10. A top secret agent case in Mahila Police Thana.

11. Flashback of what Haseena Malik thinks of Karishma Singh is shown but the flashback of what Karishma Singh thinks of Haseena Malik is not shown.

12. Haseena Malik doesn't feel like she has done mistake by pointing gun at Karishma Singh's head.

13. Karishma Singh gets insecure when she see her Anu bhaiya and Maddam Sir together.
What if Haseena Malik sees her mother treating Karishma Singh as her lovely daughter and Haseena Malik a total stranger because Haseena Malik treats her mother as a total stranger all the time ignoring her, not telling her about fake news of love affair with Kamlesh Pandey, fake marriage announcement, corona and drugs case.

14. Dating app case:
1. Santosh Sharma will get many dates.
2. Pushpa Singh may get some elderly man like Nawab or Previous DSP.
3. Haseena Malik will get many dates.
4. Karishma Singh can become sister but not a date. She might get some date.
If Karishma Singh gets a date, the reaction on Pushpa and Anubhav Singh's face will be fun.

15. If Haseena Malik was in quarantine then who was taking care of her mother and it would be nice to see her mother.

16. In onion case story, Karishma Singh's maid was troubling Karishma Singh a lot and suddenly her maid was not making multiple calls, Karishma Singh called Pushpa Singh and complained about the maid to her (Pushpa Singh).

17. When Pushpa Singh was quarantined, Karishma Singh's house was not in good condition without Pushpa Singh handling all the household chores.
When Haseena Malik was quarantined, what might have been the condition of her house, same like Karishma Singh's house condition.

18. When Pushpa Singh and Haseena Malik were quarantined, both Karishma Singh and Salma Malik (Haseena Malik's mom) might be in rough state and also the house.

19. Haseena Malik's mom adopting Karishma Singh as her daughter and telling Pushpa Singh to adopt Haseena Malik as daughter, it is little silly but funny story. Both Haseena Malik and Pushpa Singh will become crazy.

20. Maddam Sir should not become male dominated cop show.
It should remain to be female dominated cop show.