Maddam Sir (best parts) and comments

1. The Gauri Asthana case in which Karishma Singh was disappeared for 3 days, Babita Sarkar part, Pushpa Singh and Haseena Malik both were quarantined and Karishma Singh was working without their any help but she having help from Babita mam, Chitta, Billu, Santosh, DSP. When Karishma Singh was trapped by Mr Asthana in death certificate case, Haseena Malik appointed the best lawyer to clear Karishma Singh's name. The love of Babita Sarkar for her student Karishma Singh and the jealousy of Karishma Singh when she hears Haseena Malik is her favourite student.

2. The corrupt officer blame on Karishma Singh case, onion case, the way Karishma Singh saves the day and solves the case with help of Badnam, Santosh, Chitta.

3. The rented husband case, the flirting between Nawab and Pushpa Singh and Karishma Singh getting angry on it.

4. The Musa case in which Karishma Singh fakes her death and seeing her dead Haseena Malik gets emotional and when she knows that it was an act, Haseena Malik was very happy to see that Karishma Singh is alive.

5. In child marriage case, when Haseena Malik was missing Karishma Singh and Karishma Singh comes for help, Haseena Malik was very happy and even Pushpa Singh was very happy.

6. The gender testing case in which Karishma Singh told about the doctor.

7. The patent case in which Karishma Singh brought the special sauce on time in style and all the praise went to Haseena Malik.

8. In recent, the love of Karishma Singh for Haseena Malik is nice, the way she got insecure seeing Haseena Malik and Anubhav Singh together.

9. The cyber crime stories were awesome.

10. The fight between Karishma Singh and Pushpa Singh is awesome.

11. Billu crying for Billu niwas.

12. Is the Anubhav Singh real or some imposter whose mission is to destroy Mahila Police Thana or potential officers and weaken police force.

13. This Haseena Malik and Anubhav Singh love story track is frustrating. In fact, it would be nice if Anubhav Singh is shown imposter and targeting potential officers to weaken the police force.

14. The Karishma Singh is best or Haseena Malik is best fight was better than Haseena Malik and Anubhav Singh love story.

15. It feels like a police show without love story tracks.