Rage!

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!
Fenix estate, Ephyra
14 A.E.
3RD POV:

Roland ran through the house at speeds he didn't know he had. All he saw was red. All he feels is being betrayed because of his father's actions.

Roland's father said straight up he would tell him when he was picked up at Fort 97. 23 years ago.

'23 FUCKING YEARS! FATHER BETRAYED ME. HE KEPT SOMETHING FROM ME! HALF MY FUCKING LIFE! HE HAD NO GODDAMN RIGHT!' Roland thought. The only thing he saw was red. Pure red. Pure anger. He hasn't been like this since his mother died in his arms. The person that cared for and loved him the most.

Roland ran could hear dozens of guns being fired. He could listen to 4 Lancers and one Longshot being fired from upstairs. Roland ran upstairs and saw the other Gears firing their weapons.

He could see hundreds of rounds near their feet. He could see the end of the Lancer's smoking. Most likely from being fired so much.

"Gears shoot anything that passes me!" Roland said, running past them and jumping out of the second floor and saw hundreds of locusts running up the stairs. He also saw close to 200 dead locusts near the front entrance already. Most likely from his men. He could see most of them just having single bullet wounds in their heads.

Roland hasn't seen anything like that since his days working with Shane Hazworth in the P-wars. Charlotte is just like her father.

Roland landed with his wrist blade and knife going into two Grubs killing them. He started to his melee weapons for the ones up close and started to tear the ones apart that were charging at him. He started to punch and kick with everything he had, and they would fly into trees, walls, and bushes.

 He started to punch and kick with everything he had, and they would fly into trees, walls, and bushes

He charged forward with his Lancer in one hand and picked up a weapon from one of the dead Grubs. And he fired with both of them smoking hot.

So many grubs were being torn apart from the bullets. He ran forward, putting his Lancer on his back. And punched the shit out of one sending it flying 100 feet backward. The Grub hit the wall with it going inside of a wall dead. On its way, it Knocked down dozens of Grubs to the ground.

"DIE MOTHER FUCKERS!" Roland said, still running with wrist blade swinging from left to right over and over again, slashing the heads into two or cutting their heads off.

He kept charging down the stairs running anything over. Luckily for him, they were all lined up, and only a few could fire their weapons without hitting one of their own.

 Luckily for him, they were all lined up, and only a few could fire their weapons without hitting one of their own