Developments

11 B.E.
Spike age: 16
Codename: Marauder
.Rank: Captain
Katherine Carmine (Civilian) age: 17

Fort 97
Spike POV:

I walked to the Small truck with the white flag to Parley. But something strange was off
I could only see the driver, and he seemed to be a low-ranked soldier. He appeared to be sweating, but why? I felt the hair on my neck stand up. I jumped back as much as I could, and then the truck exploded. Suicide driver, I thought.

"What the Hell!" They lured me out so they could kill me. The next thing I noticed was I was being locked on. I saw over 40 missiles coming at me. I quickly locked on the missiles and fired my own. Destroying most of them, with some of them going through the fire, I was able to dodge the rest with them hitting the ground behind me making exposing them behind me.

I looked up and as thousands of the indie army charging at the Fort.

"FIRE EVERYTHING!" I scream through all the Comms at the Fort. The next thing I know, everything was being fired from the base. All the guns in the towers, and I could hear the artillery pieces being fired. And I saw the gears on the battlements firing too.

"CAPTIAN, GET BACK HERE!" I heard Griggs yell.

I went running, but something caught my eye. I saw the indie army charging mindlessly at us, not even aiming or taking cover while shooting. Why in God's name would their Indie charge at us like warfare was 150 years ago? I saw indie soldiers being gun and blown apart. (imagine world war one where they would charge in across an open field)

I quickly ran to the wall and jumped and landed on battlements. Impression the gears I landed by.

"Captian were are so fucked." I heard a gear beside me say, reloading his lancer and returned fire, taking several Indies down.

"Keep firing. Don't give them any ground." I pulled out my lancer and started firing left and right, killing the men. I saw some of the tanks being deployed but would quickly get destroyed by our anti-tanks guns and our artillery gun. Good work, I thought.

"Sergent Griggs, who is commanding the artillery guns, " I asked over the comms and loud guns.

"Sergent Johnson, Sir." I heard him scream over the comms.

"Keep the good workmen," I said, reloading my gun and saw a tank firing. I fired a missile the shell. And just in that time, I saw the tank being blown apart.
And kept on fighting on my aching muscles. And I was getting tired.

(2 hours later of heavy fighting)

"Theirs too many," I heard a gear down the line say.

"We about to be overrun!" I heard a female gear say.
I looked around and saw the gears being tired. And saw their movements started to slow down, but the enemy just kept on coming and Coming. We have killed near a thousand of them.

I stood up, not caring about not having any cover about the danger of being killed. I kept on killing and started to shout at the top of my lounge. I climbed on top of the tower stood on top of one of the towers, not caring right beside the flag. I just kept on shooting men left and right.

"GEARS, DONT GIVE THEM GROUND! FIGHT TO THE END! FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILIES! MEN OF THE COG DONT GIVE THEM A INCH BECAUSE IF WE DO, OUR FAMILIES DIE. MEN OF THE COG, WE WHAT! WE HOLD! MEN, WHAT DO WE DO!"
I screamed. I was worried about their morals when I heard.

"WE HOLD!" I heard hundred of voices scream. I looked around and saw the men around me and saw them fight with more determination in their eyes a saw the Indie army start to retreat. We began to cheer.