Bumps on the road

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!
Destroyed City, Tyrus
14 A.E.
3RD POV:

An extended APC just left the Fenix estate with a Brumak seeing them on their way out, and it fired a couple of blind shots at them and missed.

In the Large APC, the Gears we're in it with Roland in the back holding his head in his hands. He couldn't for life know what happened to him. The other Gears looked at the famed Gear in worry. If something can get the Hero of the Gears, then something can get to all of them. Marcus saw this before it was the day when their mother died.

Flashback
Jacinto Hospital:
Marcus was walking with his mother's hand around his trying his best to be quiet. The UIR was attacking the hospital. There were so many dead people in the Hallways. The whole family was there trying to hide and be silent. Most of the men were in the front, ready to fight if need be.

Marcus wanted his brother with them. He didn't know where he was. Soon more screams happened. Making me shake, afraid.

We heard gunfire and screams."Targets down!" They listened to a voice around the corner. Dad told all of us to be quiet. He looked ready to fight somebody. A gun was shown, and dad grabbed it from the corner and fought against the man.

"Griggs!" Father yelled in shock seeing the man."Dad!" Roland came out from behind the man named 'Griggs' and hugged dad.

Marcus ran to his brother and hugged him. He looked behind his brother and saw eight dead people with tact gear on.

Roland showed the rifle he had."Get their guns." Roland said and whistled. And a group of 2 dozen people came around the corner.

Marcus saw his father and all the man grab the guns off the dead bodies, and they did what they were trained to do. They were walking past the dead terrorists. Marcus heard a click and saw one of the Terrorists pointing a large pistol at him.

"MARCUS!" Roland jumped in front of Marcus and got shot eight times, bringing him down to his knees. All the men with guns went to aim their weapons at the terrorist. The terrorist aimed his gun at Roland's head. Marcus closed his eyes.

"NOOOO!" He heard his mom scream and a loud bang. And heard other guns go off. Marcus opened his eyes and saw his mother in his older brother's arms with blood coming out of her chest, still alive, with some nurses and doctors running to help mom.
End flashback
Marcus took command and told control of what happened on the ground. Well, not the part of his brother not remembering anything and said that Roland needed a breather. The Gears were whispering to each other. Except for Adam, he was looking at his dad in worry. He has never seen his father like this.

Marcus tapped his comm."Control, this Delta. We're out, and we have the mapping data over." Marcus said.

"The train is leaving now. The lightmass bomb is mounted and ready to deploy." Anya said on the comm.

Marcus hit the breaks quickly with all the Gears minus Roland's. We're in shock at this.

"Wait, the bomb is on a train?" Marcus asked in Disbelief.

"Affirmative. Command identified an Imulsion sinkhole as our primary target. The train's going to deliver the bomb. Your targeting data will do the rest...Roland came up with this plan he didn't tell you." Anya said over the comm, and the Gears look at Roland and be nodded.

Roland tapped his comm."Anya, did y'all put the Anti-air guns on the train? That is the only way for the Grubs to get on it."

There was a silence before Anya responded. "Command thought...the Anti-air guns could be used more at Jacinto. And that's not the worst part." Anya said over the comm. The Gears looked at Roland, and he looks pissed.