The Golden Rule!

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!

Ephyra, Tyrus
14 A.E.
3RD POV:

Marcus sits back to the left of Dom in a King Raven. With two other gears in it. Flying over the falling capital of The C.O.G.

Marcus looked at the city. It was not what he remembered it to be when he was a child. He remembered his brother's words years ago to him and shook his head, feeling the shame.

Marcus was giving an already bloody Lancer from Lieutenant Kim.

"Welcome to Delta squad," Kim said to him.

"Where are we going?" Marcus asked, wondering what shit mission he is about to do.

"Embry Square." Kim states."Colonel Hoffman's waiting for us."

Marcus would rather face Hoffman than his brother.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Dom laughs, nudging Marcus' arm,

The other soldier on board kept giving looks to him but shook his head a little and looked away.

"Who's that?" Marcus asks Kim.

"Private Carmine. I think his name is Anthony." Kim said to Marcus. Who've eyes went wide? One of his nephews was here with him.

"Anthony?" Marcus said, and the young soldier looked back at him.

"What?" He says in an almost dry tone surprising Marcus.

" How's the family?" Marcus asked, wondering it been a while since he heard about his brother and especially the Carmines.

"Mom and dad are dead for about four years now." He said, shocking Marcus, and he looked at Dom, and he nodded.

"Uncle Spike took all four of us in most of us are in the Army. I think Benny is still in basic."Anthony told him.

Marcus could hear Anthony conflicted emotions. He still remembered all the boys almost worshipping him and Roland before the whole incident.

The King raven circled an area where another Raven was, and he could see several people standing there watching them land,

They landed, and Marcus walked up to the man they know as Hoffman.

"A traitor like you who doesn't deserve to wear the uniform," Hoffman said, pointing to Marcus' uniform.

Marcus looked at the short numbers there.

"Looks to me like you need all the help you can get," Marcus says to him, not caring for his opinion.

"Step aside," Hoffman ordered him. He does so as Kim walks up to Hoffman."Lieutenant, I've got good news. We have a plan to end this war, once and for all." Hoffman said to the Lieutenant.

"Yeah, Right." Dom scoffs at this dream. It was like a prayer.

"Marauder is reporting enemy movement, sir. Close by." Marcus turns and sees a good old friend Anya Stroud.

Marcus stared at her, that was until The soldier behind her gets sniped in the head. With his blood going all over Anya.

"LOCUST," Kim yells. They run to cover, but the other soldier that was with Anya's group was hit in the leg bringing him down before he could make it. He was trying to crawl to the cover near them. The gears were about to move to him, but they were surprised when.

"I GOT YOU!"Anthony yells, running to the down soldier, ignoring his safety.

"COVERING FIRE!" Marcus yells, and with that, he and all the gears, including Hoffman, fired, covering Anthony. Anthony picked up the down soldier and put him on his back, and ran as fast as he could to cover.