Chapter 17

Anna

I watched Elsa go. When I heard her car's sound dissapear, I got and excited and yelled “MOM, MOM! THE DECORATIONS!” mom giggled. “Anna, honey, calm down!” mom said as she took the sky blue chocolate cake out from the oven.

“Can you please design the cake, Anna?” mom told me as she took out white and pink icing bags. I squealed and ran to the kitchen.

Mom giggled. “You design while I'll just decorate the house, all right?” mom asked and I nodded excitedly. I first took the white icing and placed small circles around the circumference of the cake.

Then, for the pink one, I put

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA!!

And I put smaller circles at the front of the white circles, and done! Simple yet pretty! I carefully put it on the table, and felt really happy since I didn't drop it. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER--

“Anna, why won't you add some sprinkles?” Mom suggested which made me think. “Yes! Great idea!” I agreed and rushed to the kitchen.

“Sprinkles... Sprinkles... Hmm...” I hummed while searching for sprinkles. Instead, I saw..

MARSHMALLOWS. YEEESSSSSS!! WAAAYYY BETTER!!!

I took the bag of marshmallows and opened them. I carefully placed them on top of the pink icing. OMG IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I squealed and raised my hands up. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw the whole gang.

But...

Still no Jack. Awwww....

“Jack's still not here?”  I asked sadly.

Hiccup gave me a crooked smile and nodded. “But I think he has a plan up his sleeve.. I don't know.” Hiccup said and the whole gang went inside the house to help me decorate.

Heck, Jack, I am SOOO gonna kill you if you make Elsa cry!!

__________

YES, YOU SAW THAT LINE UP THERE. IT MEANS THIS FILLER CHAPTER IS DONE. MWAHAHAHAHA, I'M STILL NOT GONNA WRITE ELSA'S POINT OF VIEW... PATIENCE, PATIENCE.

BE BRAVE, MY FROSTY. BE BRAVE. T^T

Wow, I'm a such an evil author.

Nah, I'm gonna write Elsa's point of view at the next chappy, so no worries!

And guys!!

WE'RE ALMOST IN CHAPTER 20!!! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

And guys!!

WE HIT 4K!! SFFHGVHJHDJCIENAL!!! YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY..

I LOVE YOU ZOOOOO MUCH, I WANNA TREAT YOU THOUSAND BOXES OF CHOCOLATE..

AND A MILLION FOR ME!! :DDD

Anywayssss....

Goodbye my lovely Frosties and my magnificent Jelsa Arenties!!

^(oo)^