Chapter 38

Elsa

A day before Monday, I bought brown contactlenses and chestnut temporary hair dye.

And today, which is Monday, I decided to wear a white tank top, baby blue hoodie that has a saying that says 'Different', shorts and a pair of faded blue converse.

I wore the contactlenses and dyed my hair and looked at the mirror. Somehow, I felt.. different. This is not me. But I should be. I sighed and went straight to the dining room, only to see Anna going the same direction as me. Once she saw me, she smiled. "I feel like I'm in a cliche love story," Anna mumbled loud enough to hear as she sat down her seat and began to daydream.

"Wow, Anna, some sister you are," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. She shook her daydreaming face away by blinking her eyes repeatedly and gave me a look that says 'Eh?'

"Eks-Kyuza-me! This is just like a story I read on Redpad. The girl undercover because of the boy she loved and still love. Oh! You'll be Regina, the main character and I'll be Jordyn, your bestie-" I cut Anna off.

"Anna, stop. This may be like those lovey-dovey stories you read on pad- whatever it is, but don't keep your hopes up. Are we good?" I said and she nodded, but it looks like she doesn't even care. Typical Anna. =____=

After breakfast we walked to school. "Uughh! Are we there yeeeeet?" Anna whined for like, the 50th time. "Yes, yes we are! Now go," I said once we reached the school gate. She was about to go with the gang but she stopped and looked at me.

"You're not gonna come with me and the gang?" she asked and played with her hair that was tied into a loose ponytail. I shook my head along with my hands. "I prefer being alone.. for now," I replied, turned around and decided to go to my locker alone.

The gang except Jack knows about what happened. And they promised to keep it from Jack.

AND THEY BETTER! T^T

I saw my locker for about a meter away, and when I was about to run towards it, I bumped on someone. "I'm so sorry!" I said and picked up the books the person dropped.

"It's alright.."

Wait...

That voice..

I quickly looked up to see those amazing blue eyes staring back onto mine's. "Jack.."

"Elsa..."

_______________

*-*

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I MISSED YOU ALL! MWAAHHH!!

Thank you so much for your support, I actually CRIED when I read your comments. Thank you thank you thank you! :''''>

And yeah, I twisted the plot FOR REAL now.

You see, I wrote this book without planning.

That's why it's a bit confusing, and I'm sorry for that.

Anyways...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

WILL THERE BE A HAPPY ENDING?

OR WILL ELSA REMAIN DEAD ON JACK'S POINT OF VIEW?

~FIND OUT~