Chapter 22

Jack

-DISMISSAL-

I texted the gang to go to my house for an emergency meeting.

I quickly drove to my house and waited for them. Soon, they were there. Except for Anna, of course.

They were all laughing and when they saw my serious face, they stopped laughing. "What's up Jack?" Hiccup asked and adjusted his glasses.

"Sit. Everyone sit." I demanded and they quickly sat down the sofa. I let out a deep sigh and cried. "Me and Elsa.. are over." I said. They all gasped.

"What?! You were together in less than a month! Why?" Punzie asked as water started to fill Punzie's eyes. "She doubts my love for her.. Because I was hanging out with Tooth." I said.

Merida suddenly smirked. "So, Frosty. What's your plan?" She asked, folded her arms and crossed her legs, still smirking. "Merida you know me so well. I don't really know, I'm not an expert when it comes to love, that's why I called you guys here." I said and shrugged.

All of them got empty looks on their faces. Except for Punzie, of course. She was smiling like an idiot, and started blushing. And then she squealed. "I know! EEEKKK!!" She squealed again.

Good thing Punzie's here, she's an expert on love. Thank goodness. Suddenly Emma jumped next to Punzie, smiling. "I also have an idea!" Emma squealed, whispered something on Punzie's ear, and they both squealed.

Wow, Emma really gets along with bubbly girls.

"So? What is it?" I asked desperately.

"Okay. The plan is..."

Elsa

I cried on my way home. "You're such an idiot, Elsa! You let anger take over you!" I yelled to myself. I opened the door, and saw Anna cooking something. I wiped my tears and ran to my room and locked the door.

"Jack, I want you back. I still need you..." I cried on my pillow. And I'm gonna get you back. I thought, took my phone and looked at our picture. Looking at it and remembering the scenes just made my heart ache. (A//N See media!! They look so adorable! No, beyond adorable!)

-FLASHBACK-

Me and Jack were sitting on a bench, waiting for the gang to arrive so we can buy some decorations for the New Year. Jack put some earphones on and smiled when he playes the music.

He closed his eyes and smiled while humming. I giggled and felt heat on my cheeks. He's so cute when he does that. I giggled again.

I took my iPhone out, opened the camera app and raised in on the air. "Let's take a selfie, Jack!" I giggled and he looked at the camera.

He smirked and said, "Like this?" And suddenly kissed me on the cheek. I giggled and accidentally pressed the 'capture' button.

The picture went out perfectly, my blushing so badly and Jack kissing me on the cheek.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I suddenly felt heat on my cheeks amd I squealed unconsiously and at the same time makes my heart ache.

But, a guy makes the first move, makes the girl feel loved, and.. And well, does everything do get his girl back.

Should I even wait?

Or give up and let him go?

_______

Oh my gosh.

Should Elsa wait?

Or let him go?

:O

Oh my gossshhhh.....