Chapter 47

Chapter 47

"Not everyone knows what they are looking for until they find it."

-Eadlyn Schreave, The Heir

Elsa

"I'm afraid, Ms. Arendela, you should take more meds than before. Your heart disease is getting more and more severe," the doctor announced once the gang left the room for our private talk.

My whole world shattered into pieces. Three meds were enough; and now they want to add more?

"And I suggest that you stay locked inside your room and prevent yourself from getting an attack," he said, adjusting his glasses with his usual poker face on.

"Is there any other way, doctor?" I asked hopefully, preventing myself from getting teary-eyed.

He sighed and held onto his chart near his chest, looking straight into my blue eyes, "I'm afraid not. It's either stay in your room and avoid getting an attack, or live a normal teenage life which can lead you to death."

I held my breath; I couldn't do this. I can't. This is too much; what have I done to make the world so cruel to me?

"I have to go, and I'm very sorry Ms. Arendela," he said, turned his heel and walked out of the room, making the whole gang barge in.

"Elsa, are you okay now? What happened?" questions began to flood inside the room, giving me the urge to cry.

And when I couldn't help it anymore, the tears forced themselves out of my eyes and I screamed in frustration. I hate it. I hate this!

Jack's warm arms gently wrapped around me, making me feel protected and secure; but that didn't make anything better. I hugged him back, tighter, and cried on his shoulder.

I couldn't take this anymore.

Jack

I can't take this anymore.

I couldn't bear to see my snowflake cry.

It hurts me so much.

"Snowflake," I whispered as I caressed her back, trying to comfort her. "Everything will be fine as long as I'm here. Don't worry."

She nodded and pulled herself away from the hug, wiping her tears and smiling brightly. Though I know it was forced, because it was twitching downwards and upwards as if she wants to frown but smile at the same time.

And it kills me to see her like this. Trying to stay strong even when she couldn't handle it anymore.

All of a sudden, she cupped my cheeks and gave me a peck-more like a bunch of kisses.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" She said, smiling brightly as tears formed her eyes.

A smile formed from my lips as I wiped the tears that dropped and I kissed her back, "I love you too. Now, stay strong for me, please."

She nodded then hugged me, checking the time.

It was the end of visitor's time.

A nurse came, holding a small, wooden chart with a warm smile formed on her lips, "Visitor's time has ended, you may go now."

I nodded and looked at the gang who nodded back as well, except for Hiccup who continues to wipe his flowing tears.

The whole gang, knowing that I want to stay a bit longer, went out first before me. I sighed and walked, being stopped by Elsa as she held my wrist.

I turned around in confusion.

She was blushing red as she looks down, shy. it was cute. She was cute. Always been.

"C-Can you stay for the night?" She asked cutely, looking up and to me, then looking away.

Fuck. She's too cute.

"I-I mean, I know that you're busy with school stuff and you can always cancel-"

"Of course. Anything for you, snowflake." I said, leaning closer, holding her chin and making her look at me. Her expression makes me want to pinch her cheeks for her extreme cuteness.

But there isn't a time for that.

BUT I BADLY WANNA!

A cute smile formed on her face as she hugged me, "Thank you so much, frostbutt.. thank you so so much."

Instead of being annoyed for her calling me frostbutt, it felt good. Great. Amazing.

I loved her, everything about her.

I feel like it's more than love. Words can never explain how I feel for her.

Whatever happens, even if the sky disappears, even if we'll be threatened to be killed, I'll be there to protect her.

For I am her knight and she is my strength.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

GRSAAAAHDIFHSOCNSOCHS

JELSA FEELS BRUH

727 words! Short and shorter than the last chappie but oh wells.

Anyways, Elsa's disease has become severe! Omg -shocked emoticon- what will happen?

Though, I tried to make their moment extra feely ;) but I think I failed though.

Anyways, the quote.

THE QUOTE ❤

I highly recommend the book, 'The Selection' series :) ONLY if you're looking for cheesy lines, cliche things and amazing love.
(Also, improvement of vocabulary.. for a girl with an age like me :P Try to guess my age tho)

Alright, my authors note made this chapter longer. Okhe.

Bye, frosties!

Omg I missed that name so much.

I LOVE YOU MY FROSTIES AND GOODBYE!