Chapter 19

Elsa

-TIME WARP! (NEW YEARS EVE)-

"ANNA GET ME THE CAKE!" I yelled from the kitchen as I was carving candy hearts. "KAY!" Anna yelled from the living room. She went inside the kitchen and I saw that her face was covered in chocolate. Ughhh.

She took the chocolate cake out of the oven and clumsily put it beside me. I slowly put the candy hearts at the circumference of the cake, and done! Simple. I slowly took it and put it on the dining table.

"Dinner is readdy!!" Anna sang as she took all of the chocolate from her face by using a wet tissue. The whole gang rushed inside and the smell of mom's famous steak spreaded on the area. "Oh my G.. This is gonna be the best dinner ever!" Punzie squealed as Merida snorted. "Isn't it obvious?" Merida said in a duh tone.

-FWOOSH TIME WARP 11:56 PM YAAAYY-

We were dancing like crazy as we were waiting for the countdown. Jack was nowhere to be found. I got really worried and went to ask the gang, and the same answer, 'I don't know'.

Worriness started to spread inside me and I rubbed my elbows. "Jack where are you?" I asked to myself. Maybe he's just joking around. I thought and it calmed me down. I ran to the group and saw that the boys were getting ready for the fireworks.

And at last, Jack was there. I sighed in relief.

-TIME WARPOS 11:59-

We started the countdown.

"10..9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all happily yelled, waiting for the lighted fireworks. It almost reached the dust, and BOOM.

Nothing happened.

We were awkwardly standing there while awkwardly staring at the failed fireworks. "Ehe." Hiccup said, holding a peace sign. Me and Jack gave him a 'Seriously?' face. (A/N Look at the media, they are so adorable! Well.. Sort of..)

"Did you even read the instructions?" Merida asked, and put her hands on her hips. "Shaddup, red head! I'm trying to read it AGAIN." Hiccup hissed which made Merida's eyes widened, and her shocked face changed to a 'I AM GONNA KILL YOU' face. And oh gosh, her face was as red as her hair.

Hiccup was having a hard time reading, well, it was pretty obvious, cause he keeps on adjusting his glasses and squint. Merida groaned and snatched the box away from Hiccup's hand angrily.

"I'LL read it, nerd!" Merida yelled and angrily looked at the instructions. "It says here that it won't work unless there's WATER." Merida said, her thick scottish voice became much clearer.

We all said "Oh!!!!"

Merida glared at Hiccup and threw the box at him. "Smarty pants doesn't even read simple instructions!" Merida scoffed. "I told you, I already read it but not carefully, you fiery red head!" Hiccup yelled at her.

They were both giving each other death glares while clenching their fists. Wow, why do they hate each other, anyway? They started to hate each other ever since Christmas Break started. Hmm...

Never mind that, it's New Year! Happy 2015!!

Jack turned the stereo on, and the cool song, Timber, flowed in the area. Jack walked towards me with a smirk. "Happy new year, snowflake." he said and put his hands on my waist as I put my hands on his neck, we were both smirking at each other.

"Happy new year too, frostbutt." I said. "I prefer Frosty or something like that." Jack suggested, and we're still on the same position. I pretended to think. "Hmm... Nah." I said and kissed him on his soft lips.

He gladly kissed back.

Fireworks from different houses started to go on the sky. (A/N imagine it, they were kissing and colorful fireworks were in the backround. Aww..)

AH! BEST NEW YEAR EVER.

_________

Yeah I know, it sucks. I'm having writer's block lately, and I'm also planning to write this story in a notebook first. But nah.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for a lame chapter.. Even though they were celebrating new year.

AND GUYYYSSS

WE HIT 5K! I MEAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! NO? SAME HERE! I TRIED PINCHING MYSELF BUT YAS, THANK GOODNESS THIS IS REAL BABY!

And we're close to chapter 20!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!

OMG I REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anyways, goodbye my lovely Frosties and my magnificent Jelsa Arenties!! :D

♪♪