Chapter 4

Elsa’s POV

I smiled when I saw him. His blonde hair gracefully swaying left and right, his beautiful emerald eyes shining brighter than the sun as his kissable lips gently curved into a grin.

“Jonas! Oh my, I missed you!” I yelled and ran up to him and immediately hugged him.

Jonas A. Wilson, my ex. I moved on, and we decided to start again as friends. He left 3 years ago, and now he's back!

We laughed as he quickly wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up from the ground and started spinning my around!

He slowly put me down as my hands were placed on his shoulders and his hands were still on my waist. We were inches apart, grinning at each other like crazy.

“Oh Elsa. I missed your smile.” he said as we hugged each other.

“So warm..” I whispered under his chest.

“Jonas? OH MY GIBBLES YOU'RE BACK!” I heard Anna cheerfully yell from behind.

I broke free from the hug and smiled at her. “Anna, did you eat?” I asked her as I shook my head playfully while giggling.

“Full enough!” she said and touched her stomach while rubbing her hand around it. I giggled.

“Then let’s go!” I said as Anna skipped to Jonas’s white Ferrari.

It was a pretty much awkwardly silent inside the car for me and Jonas. Anna just sat there, silently singing. I just looked out the window, secretly staring at Jonas.

Honestly, he changed. A lot. Before he has those tiny little freckles all over his face and his eyes were a bit grey. His masculine voice was once high-pitched for a boy, and his perfect shaped face was once an irregular oval. But still, for me, he still looks like the old Jonas.

Suddenly I heard my tummy grumble. ‘Oh no! I forgot to eat breakfast!’ I thought and looked out the window trying hard not to look suspicious.

“We're here!” Anna yelled cheerfully which made me giggle.

“Goodbye James! I-I mean Jonas!” she said and walked away with her friends. I was about to leave too, but was being interrupted by a heart melting chuckle.

“Your sister is still really bubbly.” he said and laughed and I giggled.

I shrugged playfully. “She is my sister, so...” we both laughed.

“Oh! Um.. Bye!” I said and opened the door, but my wrist was being held and he pushed me toward him..

And kissed me on the lips.

My eyes widened as I felt my cheeks heat up. Jonas quickly pulled away, his face was red as mine.

“I.. I have to g-go I-I'm gonna b-be l-late...” I stuttered as I went out of the car and closed the door. Although I have a REALLY CREEPY feeling that someone was watching us.

It sent shivers down my spine. But remembering my first kiss, his soft, fluffy lips that no girl ever wanted to pull away whenever they kiss. I smiled and blushed as I hid my face by looking down at my feet as I entered the school.

Jonas just kissed me.

I began daydreaming about the kiss..

Until..

Someone tripped me and I fell. “Oof!” I said as I heard laughing. I turned around with support by my elbows and saw a laughing Jack Frost. I glared.

“You look so cute!” he suddenly said which made both of our eyes widen in shock.

I stood up, rubbing the dirt off of my clothes. “Wait, what? Did I ju-just.. W-why did I-I..” he said, confusion taking over his confident face.

I smirked. “You just told me I'm cute.” I teased and poked his cheek. He suddenly became red.

“Why..? My face feels so hot!” he said and poked his own cheek repeatedly. He suddenly pouted and pointed at me.

“It's all your fault, Ms. No Runner!” he said and poked my cheek.

“It's my fault now?” I said, pretending to be angry. Seriously, he looks so innocent and cute whenever he pouts. But that doesn't mean I like him!

“Yah! Because you're so beautiful it made me go to heaven! Wait what?” he said and face-palmed himself.

“Just admit, you like me.” I teased and poked his pale cheek. His face became redder.

“I would never! You're so.. pale!” he said, pulling away from my annoying pokes. I laughed and went to my locker, leaving a confused, innocent Jack Frost behind me.

And I can't help but think..

He is my type of guy.

_____

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!! We are only in Chapter 4 and we have 200+ reads babyyy!!

OMG I LOVE YOU ALL, AND I'LL FOLLOW BACK, DEAR FOLLOWERS!

OMG I CAN'T HELP BUT...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

ASDFGJKL!!

Anyway I had Jelsa feels at that time...

He is my type of guy.

AAAAAHH!! I CAN'T HELP BUT GO CRAY-CRAY AT THAT LINEEE!! OMGG!! AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU THOUGHT THAT JACK WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ELSA ANNA A SURPRISE VISIT!!!

OH MY GIBBLES!!! (Anna's expression right there :3)

OH YEAH!! I LOVE YOU MY DEAR FROSTIES UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS!! :O

GOODBYE MY DEAR FROSTIES!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

UPDATED A/N:

ew I can't believe I used to write like this lmao