Chapter 9

Jack

"Jack! Jacky boy, I heard that you'll come to the dance! So I bought this for you," Mom squealed as I went inside my home. I chuckled and playfully shook my head.

"You don't have to mom. But thanks anyway," I said and mom rushed to her bedroom and took a big, white box.

I took it and opened it. It was a tux. With a blue vest and pants.

"Come on! Try it!" She said and pushed me to my room.

"Just tell me when you're done." Mom said and winked as she slowly closed the door.

Excited moms. I thought and chuckled. I quickly put on the tux and went outside.

"Mom, I'm done." I said and Emma, my little sister squealed when she saw me.

"I fell in love! Woohoo... Ahhh.." Emma dramatically said. I chuckled at my 12 year old sister.
"I bet your date will act that way," Emma said and giggled as her wavy brown hair swayed left and right. I went downstairs and saw mom crying, her hands on her mouth.

"Mom! Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh, nothing! I'm just really shocked and proud that my little Jacky is not little anymore," Mom said and I smiled as I hugged her.

"Come on mom. You make me feel ugly." I joked and pulled away from the hug. Mom wiped her tears away and smiled widely, her wrinkles got deeper.

"You look great Jack. Now change back, you have a really big day tomorrow." Mom said and winked.

I smiled at her and went to my room and changed to a loose shirt and boxers. I jumped to my bed, smiling at the thought of my...

Hmmm... What should I call Elsa..

Hmm..

My. . .Dream Girl.

I smiled at the thought of my dream girl.

____

Hiyoo zere!! This is just a short filler chapter. :)

Okay, I have another big announcement:

I.A.M.H.A.P.P.Y.

My lifelong crush--Let's hide his name by.. Erick-- just. Said. Happy. New. Year. To. Me. In. Facebook.

A.H.H.H.H!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

WITH a smiley face!! OANCIEJ!! Hey, it's a big deal to me!! Don't laugh! >.<

Anyways, I love you my dear F.R.O.S.T.I.E.S and my magnificent Jelsa Arenties!!

Buh-byee!!

•°•°•Happy New Year!!!•°•°•