Chapter 11

Elsa

Jack finally pulled away from the kiss with a smirk on his face. Our foreheads were still touching. I smiled as my cheeks were as hot has blue fire.

"I have something to ask you." He whispered and I nodded. (Note that they are still on the stage) He knelt down in one knee.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked and took my hand.

"Jack! Stand up!" I whisper shouted.

"Ooooohhhh!" The crowd teased.

"Just say answer me." He said and shrugged.

"Of course!" I laughed and he smiled. The most heart melting smile I have ever seen. He suddenly hugged me and the crowd squealed. I happily hugged back-tightly.

"I really like you, Elsa." He whispered on my ear, which made those weird chills down my spine.

"Ha, I don't know the answer yet." I whispered back and pulled away from the hug. President told us to go down, and so we did.

"Let's have our last dance, shall we?" He asked and the crowd cheered. He nodded at Francis, the school DJ. Then a fast music spreaded on the area.

I was sitting on a formal manner, happily watching at the people who happily danced around while clapping my hands and laughing.

"Wanna dance?" Jack asked and took my hand.

"My pleasure!" I said and we danced on the dance floor.

"ARRRRRRIBBBBBAA!!" Jack yelled and I laughed loudly.

"Jack!" I heard someone yell from behind.

There was a girl, a really beautiful girl to be exact, running towards us. She has a cute nose, and many highlights in her blonde hair.

"Tooth!" He said happily, held the girl's waist and spun her around. Why do I feel so.... jelly?

They both laughed as Jack gently put Tooth down. When Tooth saw me, her smile faded.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked and pointed at me.

"Uhh, nope. But we will go on our first date." Jack said proudly.

Tooth smiled and nodded. She looked at me with her wide, purple eyes.

"You're so pretty!" She said poked my cheek. I giggled.

"How old are you?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Older than my personaliy." We all laughed.

"Wait, I just saw Hiccup. I'm gonna talk to him for a sec. Bye Elsa and Tooth." He said and walked away. We both smiled as he soon dissapeared.

After talking and laughing with Tooth, she left with her group of friends. Not wanting to stand alone in the dance floor, I rushed to the place where Jack, Merida and Hiccup were talking.

They looked serious, so I went nearer and heard "She shouldn't know." And "We won't tell..."

Curiousity ate me and I jumped in, and pretended to be innocent.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked and then all of their eyes widened.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Jack said which made me more and more curious.

"Okay!" I said and faked a smile. Deep inside I wanted to choke him until he says what they were talking about. Just then, a girl with long, wavy blonde hair jumped in.