Chapter 13

Elsa

I went inside my house with a huge smile on my face. Anna saw me and she quickly ran to me, shaking my shoulders.

"How was it? Was it nice? Was it fun? Did he give you chocolates? If he did, where is it?" she asked continuous questions infront of my face.

“Anna! Calm down. I'll tell you tomorrow.” I said while playfully yet gently pushed her away while giggling like crazy.

“But Elsa!” Anna yelled, and by a blink of an eye, she was infront of me, blocking my way to my room.

“Please?” she asked and gave me puppy dog eyes. I gave her a long, blank stare. Poker face. Woo.

“Hmm, I think Operation: Jac- I mean.. Operation: Jelsa should continue even if you two are dating.” Anna said, while rubbing her fingers on her chin.

“Wh-? Uh.. I should sleep now.” I said while Anna smirked.

“OPERATION: JELSA! SHOULD REPORT MISSION TO FELLOW AGENTS!” she yelled while raising her fists on the air. I giggled and ran to my room and locked the door.

I giggled and shook my head playfully. I changed to my pj's and flopped myself on the bed. I groaned lazily.

Finally, I was drifted off to sleep.

~Dream~

I was laughing with cute little kids.

“Mommy! Catch me!” Ericka, my daughter, a beautiful girl with pale skin, platinum blonde hair, amazing emerald green eyes yelled cheerfully.

I laughed as I opened my arms.

“Come here!” I yelled and she shrieked playfully as she jumped and locked her body on mine. We both laughed.

“Danny!” a handsome man with blonde hair, emerald green eyes and pale skin said and went out a huge mansion.

“Daddy!” Danny, my son, a handsome boy with blonde hair, baby blue eyes and pale skin ran to Dylan’s arms.

I smiled. The two kids let go as me and Dylan stepped towards each other.

“Looking good today, eh peter pan?” I asked as we both smirked. We both leaned over, and our lips touched.