Chapter 27

Jack

I put Elsa's clothes back on (while blushing like an IDIOT) and carried her bridal style to the clinic, leaving an unconcious Hans in the classroom.

I CAN'T BELEIEVE HE TRIED TO DO THAT TO MY GIRL. Yes, my girl. Because even if me and Elsa aren't together, she's still my girl. My snowflake.

My forever dream girl.

I laid her down the bed as the nurse asked me some questions. "What happened to her?" She asked. "She was drugged, I guess." I said as her eyes widened. "Drugged? W-well, who did it?" She asked again.

I wanted to tell her, I really do, but you know Hans. That silly little douchebag. "I-I don't know." I said and shrugged.

The nurse nodded and looked at Elsa. Her eyes widened and she gasped. She looked at me and pointed to her neck, and there was a bruise. More like a hickey.

"Is-Is that.." I cut her off. "A hickey, yes. She was almost raped." I said. She nodded and her face turned serious. "I have to know who did this to a pretty girl." Pretty? Elsa's beyond amazing.

I sighed. "It's Hans."

"What?"

"Hans. He did this to her." I said and the nurse nodded. "I'll report this immediately." She said and stood upright. "Wait! Um miss, if principal reports Hans to the office, please don't let him tell Hans that I was the one who said it." The nurse nodded and smiled.

"Anything for a concerned boyfriend." She giggled and opened the door, and came in a girl with blonde hair. Gracie!

She was gasping for air, her face looks really angry ans concerned. "I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED --- WHOA!!" She tripped but gained her balance and rushed towards Elsa.

"Is she alright?" She asked. "How did you even--" She cut me off. "I came to our homeroom to get my book and then I saw Hans laying unconciously on the floor. I knew that he could have done something, so I asked him what happened or else I'll punch him and he said the whole thing." She said without even a short pause.

"Okay.. Wait, where's Hans?" I asked and looked behind her for Hans, but he was nowhere to be found. Gracie shrugged and looked back at Elsa. "She's really beautiful." Gracie said and I nodded. "No, she's beyond beautiful." I said and admired Elsa's face.

"So, how's your lovelife?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows. Gracie's eyes widened and she glared at me. "I don't need a man!" She said and snapped her fingers in a 'z' form.

I chuckled. "Of course you don't."

Elsa

Anna jumped infront of me, holding a bouquet of flowers. "Are you ready, MRS. FROST?!" Anna squealed as she hugged her bouquet. She was wearing a veil, a beautiful white wedding dress, and her strawberry blonde hair was in a bun. Her face became more matured.

"Ready for... what?"

"My WEDDING!" She said, and wrapped her arms against mine. "Who's the lucky man?" I giggled.

"Hans!"

Hans. What a lucky guy to --- WAIT A SECOND. Hans?!?!

The big doors opened, and the music played. Hans was smiling and blushing, just like Anna. And here I am, escorting Anna to (THAT SIDEBURN DOUCHEBAG) Hans.

I have no choice. It's my sister's happiness. If she's happy, I'm happy. But if Hans is happy, I will never be happy for him.

I walked back to a seat beside Jack. He smirked at me and put his arms around mine, pulling me closer to him.

"Wait Jack, are we married?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Yeah of course. Have you forgotten?" He asked, confused.

"No! I was just joking around. Wedding joke... hehe." I awkwardly said and hugged Jack. We're together, forever.

"Elsa?"

"Hm?"

"WAKE UP YOU PRETTY LADY!"

I shrieked and sat up. I looked to my right and saw Jack staring at me with widened eyes. And beside him was Gracie, covering her mouth while her eyes widened with shock.

"I-I'm sorry.." she spologized under her hands. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at her. "It's alright." I said.

I felt a sharp pain on my head, and then on my legs, and then on my stomach. I began to whimper in pain. It was like knives were stabbing those specific parts over and over again.

"Elsa are you alright?" Jack asked as he went closer to me and rubbed my back. "You need to lie down." Jack said and gently pushed me back down, and the pain was gone. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"Jack... I need you." I said, looking straight into his eyes. He was about to say something, but I cut him off. "...But do you need me?" I asked him and looked away.

His opened mouth started to close slowly. I guess not.

_____

I think my book is starting to suck D:

Seriously, I don't know where this is going...

But behind all that..

DID WE JUST HIT 15K?! ALREADY?! OH MY GOSH. CAN--- CAN I HUG YOU TO DEATH? YEAH? THEN MEET ME AT MY PLACE AND PREPARE TO DIE BECAUSE OF LE FLUFFINESS.

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS, SERIOUSLY?! 15K?! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

LET'S CELEBRATE AND INVITE JELSA IN OUR IMAGINARY JELSA WORLD!! WEEEEE!!

GOODBYE MY LOVELY FROSTIES AND MY MAGNIFICENT JELSA ARENTIESSSS!!