Chapter 24

Elsa

I groaned when I reached my home. Why did I accept his offer? I thought as I stared at the ceiling.

The door slowly creaked open, and it revealed a strawberry blonde. Her face was pale, and concern and curiousity was filled all over it. "Elsa, I heard what happened between you and Jack." Anna said as she slowly closed the door and rushed to my bed.

Hearing his name makes my heart ache. I sighed, pretending to not be affected. "Everything happens for a reason," I said, "I guess we're not meant to be."

Anna flinched and looked at me. "Destiny broke you apart, and I AM GONNA BEAT DESTINY UP." Anna said and glared at me. "Anna, it's over, we're over. No more.. No more Jelsa." I said and looked away.

I can hear Anna's growl. "Look Elsa. Don't give up. You let jealousy take over you. Tooth has a boyfriend. Jack has you." Anna said, her voice cracking. Tears flowed out my eyes. Jack.. Had me...

"You don't understand. He texts Tooth everyday, and not me! Don't you know how much it hurts, Anna?!" I yelled and looked at her. I gasped. Her eyes were red and puffy. Tears were flowing.

She bit her lower lip. "And you don't know how hurt Jack was!" She yelled at me, rushed to the door, opened it forcefully, took one last look at me and slammed it close.

I put my hands on my face and cried. No more Jelsa.

No more hopes.

No more dreams.

No more frostbutt.

Anna

I skipped happily to my room as I wiped my fake tears. What?! It's according to plan. *wiggles eyebrows*

Me and Punzie had a plan of our OWN. We are totally gonna get J and elsa back together, and Jelsa is formed... AGAIN.

Operation: J+elsa Mission no.1, COMPLETE!

Make Elsa regret she broke up with Jack.

YAAAS everything is going according to plan!

I took my pink walkie-talkie, and pressed the button.

B-Anna BI-Punzie CAPITAL BOLD- BOTH

Punz! Are you there?

Yes I'm here. So what happened?

Everything is going according to plan!

*squeal* That's great! AAAAHHHH Jelsa all the way!

I know right! Oh it's getting late. Bye!

Wait! Are you still there?

Yes.

You forgot our secret goodbye!

*gasp* Oh my.. I can't believe I forgot.

*giggle* say it then!

Jelsa is love.

Jelsa is life.

FOREVER AND EVER!

*giggle* bye!

*giggle* bye!

I sighed happily and jumped on my bed. I love this! :DDDD

Jack

"Anymore plans, guys?" I asked and looked at them and they gave me a long, blank stare. "Look, Jack, why don't you just leave Elsa alone? Give her time to recover. Time to decide? I know it hurts you a lot, but Elsa is probably more hurt than you. You spent more time with Tooth than Elsa." Hiccup said.

I gave him a small, weak smile. "I don't know... I badly want her back." I said as I looked down and frowned. There was a long, awkward silence. "Welp, we better go. It's getting late. Bye." Merida said and went outside, followed by the gang. "Yeah. Bye." I simply said and the doot closed.

Frustrated, I put my hands on my face and groaned. Hiccup's right. I should have spent more time with Elsa. If only I didn't meet Tooth, we would be still together by now.

I lied on the sofa and groaned in despair. "Snowflake... I want you back.."

_______

Woo short chapter. Sorry about that. And guys, things are getting SERIOUS! Aoxnskdnsnxn

I want them back together, but not that easily. MWAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, evil laugh is not my thing anymore. Lol is! LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm so weird.. I like it!

Goodbye my lovely Frosties and my magnificent Jelsa Arenties!!
_________