Chapter 10

•°•°•Christmas Special•°•°• (Sorry if it's SUPER DUPER LATE. :(

Anna

~December 25,2014 The Day Of The Dance a.k.a the party~

"Elsaaa! Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa Elsa *inhales deeply* ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA!" I screamed while running to Elsa's room. It's already 7:00 and the party starts in 8:00! Aaaaahhhhh!

"Anna, calm down," Elsa said when she opened the door.

"H-how can I calm down when the dance starts in an hour?" I yelled infront of her face, not caring if a drop of saliva flew to her face. I'm panicking, hello?

"So? We still have a lot of time if it starts in an hour. Wait a sec.. An... HOUR?" Elsa said and her eyes widened in shock and panic.
"Yes!" I yelled while going downstairs to call mom.

Elsa

Holy mother of sweet chocolate! An hour!

I quickly changed into my blue robe, and went downstairs to get the gown. I went to Anna's room, because that's where mom put it, and opened her door. It revealed Anna in a gown, she was sitting infront of her mirror as mom was putting on her make-up.

"Where's my gown?" I asked and mom looked at me and smiled.

"It's right over there sweetie." She said and pointed to Anna's queen sized bed. I went over there and looked at my ice-looking gown and heels.

Merry Christmas Elsa. I thought and took my gown and heels and brought them to my room.

I put on my slippers and headed to Anna's room and waited for Anna to be done.

"Waaait I'm almost done..." Mom said and made a ribbon underneath Anna's bun. (Anna's coronation hair)

"There! You're done now. Put on your heels and wait for Elsa to be done." Mom said and Anna squealed as she put on her heels.

"Oh no mom, I don't have to put on make-up, just do my hair." I said and mom pouted. It's too young for their age but I find it cute. Hahaha.

"Your make-up will be easy, besides, you have a natural beauty. I'll just put on light lipstick, lipglioss-" I cut mom off

"I get it mom." I said and laughed.

I sat down Anna's chair and looked at the mirror. Mom started doing the eye-shadow, then a bit of blushies, two layers of pink lipstick and lipgloss. Hm. Quick and easy indeed.

She did my usual hairstyle, but in a much cleaner way. Braided to my side, bangs pulled back.

"There." She said and I looked at the mirror and I gasped.

"Is this real?" I asked myself.

"Of course it is! Oh! I forgot the final touch!" Mom said and rushed to her purse.

She took out a few snowflake clips and clipped them on some parts of my hair.

"Now put on your heels and wait for your dates." She said and I went to Anna's bed, sat down and put on my heels.