Chapter 21

Elsa

I woke up before the alarm can ring. My phone chimed and it was a message from frostbutt.

Hey, Tooth! Goodmorning!

My heart broke into pieces. Why Tooth? No goodmorning message for me? Does that mean... He's been texting Tooth everyday? And he's not texting me?

A tear fell on my eye.

Another message.

Oh, sorry snowflake, wrong number. Goodmorning though

With anger and rage, I threw my phone and cried. Why...

I wiped my tears and did what I do everyday. With an emotionless expression on my face. I can't believe it, does he even love me? Am I enough for him?

Another tear fell on my eye and I quickly wiped it. I don't want to eat breakfast today. I rushed downstairs seeing Anna happily eating a caramel pancake. When she was done, we drove to the school.

There, I saw Jack and Tooth.. "Hanging Out."

I ignored them and rushed to my locker, and angrily opened it. At the corner of my eye I saw Tooth... She... She..

She kissed Jack on the cheek and walked away. Tears began to flow uncontrollably. "Snowflake!" Jack said happily beside me. "H-hey, Jack.." I said, and tried to not show him the pain in my voice. But obviously, I failed.

"Snowflake a-"

"Look, Jack. I need some time alone." I said and looked at him, not even hesitating for him to look at my red, puffy eyes. "Are you crying?" He asked and wiped my tears with his thumb.

I gently pushed his thumbs away and looked down at the floor. "Jack.. I don't think this is gonna work out." I mumbled and tears threatened to come out again.

"What? Snowflake I-"

"I'm sorry Jack, but the best thing to do is for this to be.." I hesitated. And cried harder as images of him and Tooth popped in my head.

"Snowflake.. no.. please.." His eyes began to water. "... It's over, Jack.. We're over. I guess this is the last time to.. say I love you?"

He cried. When he cried, my hearts began to turn into dusts. Jack... Cried.. He hugged my tightly and I hugged back. "I love you, my snowflake." I began to cry harder. I'm going to miss that.

"I love you too, frostbutt." I said and we both finished it with a passionate kiss. He set his eyes downcast and walked away.

Jack.. please don't go away..

I still need you.

________

YEAH A PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER.

AND YEAH I'M CRYING.

JELSA IS OVER.

NUUUUHHH! :'(

BUT STILL, THERE'S MORE, THIS ISN'T THE EPILOGUE, SILLY!

THERE'S STILL GONNA BE JELSA, DON'T WORRY. *sniff*

Goodbye, my lovely Frosties and my magnificent Jelsa Arenties!

______