Chapter 5

Elsa's POV

I opened my locker and placed my un-needed things inside. I closed it and walked to my secret spot. It was behind the school, a large, beautiful tree at the center as butterflies roam around the place and flowers changing to different types of colors.

I closed my eyes and raised my head up, smiling, and feeling the warm breeze softly touch me. I took a deep breath and let out a happy sigh while opening my eyes.

"At last. I'm free again." I said and walked to the tree and sat. I checked my watch. "Oop! Wrong timing. 5 more minutes and class starts." I said to myself and hopped to school.

I quickly took my health book and rushed to homeroom. I sat at the back corner of the room, where I feel a bit free since no guys flirt with me there. I quickly walked to the seat at the corner and sat on it, only to see a lonely boy beside me.

He has big, round glasses, ink black hair and a very pale skin.

He doesn't look so bad. But he's so lonely. I want to make him happy. Hmm... Maybe a simple 'Hi!' would do.

I smiled. "Hi." I whispered and he looked at me, and I saw yellow eyes. If that's even possible.

He smiled back. "Hello." he simply said and contiued drawing in his notebook.

"What's your name?" I asked, and his eyes widened, probably shocked.

"Why? Did I say something wrong? Sorry." I said and looked away, feeling really embarrassed.
"No no no, it's just that nobody ever asks my name before." he said and looked at me.

"What? Why?" I asked and put my hand on his back and gently rubbed it up and down.

"Y-you don't wanna know." he said. Ah. Stuttering.

"I won't get angry or scared. Promise. Now please tell me?" I said.

Suddenly a bunch of girls went in, giggling. They suddenly stopped giggling and looked at the both of us, shocked.

"Elsa! What are you doing?" A girl with brunette hair shrieked and pointed at me.

"Why? I was just comforting him." I fought back.

"Comforting? Him? You shouldn't!" the same girl said.

"And why is that?" I asked softly and raised a brow.

"H-He's the son of Pitch Black."

I gasped in horror and stood up, walking two steps backwards from him.

"Wait. Who's Pitch?" I asked and the girls facepalmed. "Just search him in Google."

"My dad, Pitch, was the most wanted criminal and a murderer. He also murdered mom. Nobody ever broke his record, and nobody should. I hate him, I hate my dad. Right now he's still in jail, a bunch of dead criminals with him." the boy said sternly. My face softened, but still I was afraid on going near him.

It's okay Elsa. He hates his dad.

I calmed down at the thought. The bell rang, making all of the students barge in and pick their chairs. I sat beside the boy again.

"It's Robert." he suddenly said which startled me.

"Pardon?" I  asked and looked at him.

He looked at me and smiled. "My name is Robert H. Black. Call me Rob." he said and I nodded and smiled.

"I'm Elsa." I simply said.

"I know." he said and looked away from my gaze.

"You're pretty." he suddenly said which made me giggle.

"Uh, thanks. I'm not that pretty though." I said and shrugged, and then he suddenly looked at me. Poker face. Woo.

"You just think you're not pretty. You're gorgeous. That's why you're popular, right?" he said and eyed me as I shrugged. Ms. Periwinkle went inside and smiled at us.

"Goodmorning class. Today, I just want to announce that next week is our Christmas party. And of course, it's winter themed. You need to have a date since it's also a ball. We will be picking 'The Couple Of The Year', The Snow Queen and The Ice Guardian. You can invite your relatives. And, the party would be in Cadelton Venue." she announced and girls started squealing like monkeys. No offence, though.

I heard Rob groan. "And, after our party will be the christmas break. Merry Christmas."

____

-Dismissal-

Jack

After the bell rang, I contiued poking my cheek nonstop. I feel so weird! Everytime I see Elsa smile, laugh, look at me, etc., I GET THIS FEELING LIKE I JUST ATE ALIVE BUTTERFLIES. My cheeks felt like it's burning, too!

Man, I want to throw up. I hate this feeling. Hicc said it was love. Ewwww! I know I sound like a girl but EWWWW...

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. "H-help... Me..." A soft, feminine voice weakly said. I turned around, only to see a beautiful girl with blonde hair and purple, blue, mint green and pink highlights at the tip of her hair. Her blue or violet eyes looked at me.

Her lips were heart-shaped and pink. It looks so soft and kissable. She has rosy cheeks and a cute little nose.

Suddenly tears dropped down from her eyes. "Help." her grip on my wrists softened and she let go.

"Why?" I asked as I patted her back gently.

"But first, what's your name?" I askes and she stared at my eyes.

Oh my.. They are so beautiful.

"My name is Thiana, but call me Tooth." she said and wiped her tears away.

"Tooth." I chuckled. "What a pretty name for a pretty girl."

____

WOOOOOOOOO ZE PLOT IS ZWISTING!!

thanks guys for 400+ readss!! :D

AND MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEE!!! :DDD

I have a present for you. I want it to be a surprise since I L.O.V.E surprises!!

:DD

Goodbye my lovely FROSTIES~*

•°•°•°•°•

UPDATED A/N:

I don't want tooth to be the bad guy ;_; why was I doing this

just

why