Chapter 49

ELSA

After a couple of days, I was discharged from the hospital. And Jack is.. well, the usual.

My heart disease didn't seem to get worse. Infact, I'm having less irregular heartbeats ever since. Which is good news.

I felt like I've missed so much in school, and next week will be the final exams. Then preparation for the seniors. Then..

Graduation.

I sighed and covered my face.

"Wait, slew (slow) dewn (down) Hiccup! Yer being too fast!" Merida complained, scratching the back of her neck.

We're now in Punzie's house, again, since she invited us for a group study. And obviously, we're having a hard time in Math.

"Wait, so the value of x is?" Punzie asked, tapping her velvet ballpen on her chin.

Hiccup groaned and raised his arms in the air, "24! It's fricking 24!" He said, facepalming.

I just smiled at their reactions.

"WHOOOOOOOOA! Hiccup, you're amazing! How did you do that?!" Anna yelled, scooting closer to Hiccup, looking at his solution.

Hiccup blushed and laughed awkwardly, "Ehe. I'm uh.." he cleared his throat, "The best in Math."

Merida's right eye twitched in irritation. "Best in Math, but the worst in P.E! Ye dork! Dewn't (don't) think yer the best in everythin'!" She said and threw a notebook at Hiccup's face.

Hmm... I should think of a ship name.

HicRida?

MerHic?

Mericcup?

Mericcup it is.

"WHAT MERICCUP YE SAYIN, ELS?!" Merida yelled, her face was as red as her hair.

Wait, no. Redder.

"Uh, a merry cup? The one they sell during christmas?" I said, making an excuse.

Merida slammed her head on the table harshly causing Hiccup to scream..

Like a girl.

Wow, I just realized he screams like Jack.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Wow. So feminine," Merida said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Seriously, these two are complete opposites. Merida moves like a guy while Hiccup moves like a girl.

During the complete silence, we suddenly heard a loud snore.

We all turned to the source of the sound, and saw Jack sitting at the couch, eyes closed but mouth wide open. He snores.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

An evil plan popped into my head.

I quietly whispered the plan to Punzie, and she passed it on to everyone else except Jack.

Mwahahahaha. I'm gonna love this.

Kristoff, who remained quiet this whole time, stood up with a smile, "I'll get the flour." He said and walked to the kitchen.

"Who'll get the camera?" I asked, looking at one of them.

Anna stood up and raised her hand, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" she said loudly, causing Jack to move, disturbed. We all quickly shushed her and she apologized quietly, then walked with Punzie to her room.

"I'll get the megaphone," Eugene said and stood up.

Wait what?

"Eh? Punzie has a megaphone.. in her house?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.