Chapter 35

Jack

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP....

Nurses and the doctor a while ago rushed in Elsa's room.

ELSA, STAY STRONG FOR ME... PLEASE!

Elsa

I can't feel anything.

I feel like I'm standing in a blank room, but it was.. white. Everything was white.

Suddenly images of me and Jack appeared. When he was my bully. We were so innocent. I felt tears sting my eyes as all my good memories appeared infront of me. I felt my heart beat go slower, then it stopped.

Then, I heard people screaming and yelling...

Clear.

Jack

"CLEAR!"

Anna hugged Kristoff, Punzie hugged Flynn, Merida hugged Hiccup, while I was staring at the girl I was supposed to hug now.

Everybody was crying.

Especially Anna and Me.

I turned around and walked away far from the room. I can't watch this. I thought as I sat down on a bench and covered my face. "Elsa please be strong for me. Why do you have to have a heart attack? It should've been me. I wish I was the one who had a heart failure, not you.."

Then, I heard a noise which made me look at the direction. It was a bed that has wheels in it, and a blanket was covering a person. It's not Elsa, right?

Anna came running to me, tears in her eyes. No...

"Jack..."

"T-that's not Elsa, right? THAT'S NOT ELSA!"

Anna hugged me and cried on my shirt, making it wet.

"I'm so sorry, Jack.."

"Elsa's gone."

No... no... NO!!!

Out of rage I ran to the doctor and pushed her and she fell to the ground. "YOU! HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled as tears swiftly goes out of my eyes. "WHY?! SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED!" I yelled again as I tried to punch her, but Kristoff and Eugene held me back.

"Jack, calm down.." Eugene told me and sniffed. I gave him a glare. "NO!" I yelled in rage as I released their grip on my wrist. "I HATE YOU!" I yelled. Eugene and Kristoff held my wrists again.

"Dude... Elsa's not gonna live anymore, whatever you do." Kristoff told me, making me calm down. He's right. Even if I kill the doctor, Elsa's not gonna live.

I released their grips on mine, gave the doctor a glare and walked away with rage and sorrow all over me.

Elsa should've been here with me, comforting me, saying "Geez frostbutt, you're acting like a girl." And giggle, maybe even say "How about this. I kiss you, you calm down."

Memories of me and Elsa came rushing in to my mind, making me cry harder. I saw Hailey from a distance, running towards me. "I heard what happened. I'm really sorry, Jack." she looked so guilty.

"Stay away. I wanna be alone." I hissed at her and went past through her.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?! I just.. I just love you so much I became blind. I became obsessed. I'm sorry." I ignored her and ran away.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

________

OKAY I KNOW YOU'LL KILL ME SO...

BAAAAAIIIIIIII

*runs away*