Destination Of Love

I am thankful to everyone who suggested my name for our Rudhita's little bundle of joy, all were literally beautiful and i had a hard time choosing.

But the name i have choosen is Advait which mean unique just like Rudhita and the name credit goes to shiny _seashells09

A really long chapter, but i want to write Rudhita 's reunion as soon as possible, so kindly do vote and comment if you like it.

5 years later

At Some place in Gujrat, Anirudh was packing his stuff, its been 5 years, 5 years of him continously travelling from one state to other searching her, he know for a fact that she didn't had much money while leaving that means she must be in some state in India only and no matter even if he have to go and live in all the sattes present he will do, but he will find her, because he needs her, he loves her.

Lifting Bondita 's photo he looked at her, i am going to Bombay now, i dont know but i do have a gut feeling like you will be there only.

' 'still talking to your own self aint you Mr Anirudh babu' 'Said Salim coming closer.

' ' leave that, tell me are you done with your packing?' 'Anirudh asked with smile whereas seeing him smile Salim was pleasantly shocked.

' 'Am i dreaming, pinch me, Mr Roy Chaudhary is smiling' 'Salim said dramatically making Anirudh laugh a bit.

' 'I dont know, i feel like she will be there in Bombay only, its like a string pulling me there, i can feel her there ' 'Anirudh said smiling remembering her.

' 'what.. We are going to Bombay, no why cant we first go to Goa, i mean there will be girls..' 'Salim said whereas Anirudh dramatically smiling widely come and smacked his head playfully.

' 'When will you stop this..' 'he asked with bit seriousness.

' 'Stop what' 'Salim asked.

' 'Stop pretending like you are some playboy, and hiding your pain beneath your chilled attitude' 'Anirudh asked whereas Salim smile dropped.

Going near the window trying to hide his pain he said' 'i love her, but she doesn't want to be with me, i cant fight for her like you are doing, because I cant force myself on her,if  she doesn't want to be with me' '

Anirudh went to him putting a hand on his shoulder he asked' 'Suraiya?' '
Whereas Salim just nodded in a yes.

' 'you never told it to Bondita too..?' 'Anirudh asked.

' 'she would have tried to convince her, but i didn't want her to be mine out of any obligation, it should be her choice to start with' 'Salim said.

Anirudh know the  pain of living without his love, every second without his Bondita has given him immense pain. He know nothing that he will say can comfort him so he just stood there putting his hand on Salim' s shoulder trying to comfort him..

Trying to change the mood Anirudh asked '' and what are you 16, trying to make her jealous, by going with every girl around '' in mocking voice.

'' And what are you 10, not understanding the pure friendship i had with Bondita, how you used to say '' she is my wife, stay away from her '' Salim said imitating Anirudh.

'' i never doubted her''Anirudh said in his old stern voice.

' 'but you were jalkakdu' 'Saying that Salim ran and Anirudh chased him

After calming his racing breath after all that running around Salim asked

'' chalna nhi hai kya, Bombay yhi khde rhoge, vaise bhi ab mujhse wait nhi ho rha, jldi se Bondita mile aur mera picha chute tumse, khud toh barristery chod kr Jamindar bn gye aur mujhe bhi saath le lia ''