First Night

Chap dedicated to Ishika212

In the car  Anirudh was sitting silently taking in whatever happened just few hours ago, he was married but not to the person he always imagined it to be, but to a person who was so younger than him, his thoughts constantly wondering about Saudamini, why did she left him, she could have told him if she had issues, it wasn't like he wouldn't have listened to her, his thoughts were disturbed by a sob coming from his left and he realised he wasn't alone, he was with a girl, a girl who is his wife now, he looked at her and saw her crying with kajal smeared down her pretty face, and he couldn't help but hate Saudamini even more, he could still think about forgetting her for what she did with him but not what she did with her, she basically destroyed her life, the little girl didn't even got the right to chose her life partner and with those thoughts he offered her his handkerchief, Bondita smiled a little and took it.

When they reached home, Bondita climb down from the car wheras Anirudh was still sitting, assuming he didn't want to come back and need some time alone Bondita went inside alone whereas Anirudh drove away leaving her alone.

She look at him driving away far from her and she smiled bitterly at her fate, why does he always goes away from her.

Soon she found herself in Anirudh 's room, shocked to see what's in.

The room was beautifully decorated by everything Saudamini likes, from her favourite color to her favourite food items, she went near the wall which was beautifully decorated with Saudamini' s pictures, she went near and touched them and for the first time she felt envious of her sister, its her suhagraat but still its her sister who is in husband 's heart.

When she was near the bed she suddenly started sneezing and when she came close she realise it is due to red roses, she is allergic to them, contemplating on what to do next she decided she dont have any right on them, then how can she throw them, she doesn't think he even know about her allergy, how could he when even her sister doesn't remember it, so she decided to sleep on the couch which was  away from the bed.

After some time when Anirudh came to his room, he saw how beautifully he has decorated it for the person who left him without even a single thought on the alter.

He looked at the photo of Saudamini and he could see how devious she is, in time when he was alone, he remember the time he shared with her and realise that it was always in front of him, she never really cared for him, she has always prioritised herself over him, never thinking about his dreams and ambitions, he remember the time they wrote letters when she never asked him about his plans, his dreams, it was just that he was so blind in love that he never noticed but today when he did he realise what a big fool he was, his thoughts were interrupted by little snores coming from the direction of a girl sleeping on the couch, when he saw Bondita she was looking beautiful curled up to provide some warmth to herself, but why didn't she sleep on the bed, he wouldn't have taken advantage of her, she knows him doesn't she.

But then when she looked at the bed, he realised why, there were roses, and he knows she was allergic of them.

Flashback

A little 15 year old Anirudh picked some roses from his garden knowing how much Saudamini loves them, and went to gift her, but since there were thorns in it, Saudamini asked Bondita to hold them till they reach back to their home, Bondita even after knowing about the thorns didn't refuse to hold them, but she suddenly started sneezing and when they reached home, Sumati scolded Saudamini saying why she made Bondita to hold the roses inspite of her knowing that she is allergic to them. That day Anirudh felt guilty and even angry on Saudamini and from that day he never gifted Saudamini roses.
Flashback ends

Anirudh smiled bitterly remembering that, she always has gifted that little girl thorns whereas she always has accepted them graciously.

Next day when Bondita got up she found herself covered in blanket, with some medication for allergy beside her on the table and no roses and anything related to Saudamini near her, and she smiled looking at the bottle of medicine, happy to know that he remembered.

_________________________________

Thanks Ishika and everyone else who reach me in my dms and motivate me to write better and to those also who comment here and appreciate my work.
On the behalf of every writer i want ti say that we take so much efforts writing a chap and it really encourage us if you guys take some of your minutes to appreciate us and our work, thank you guys.

And this was the chap, i hope with the help of FBs you guys are able to understand all the three characters.

Thank you so much.
Kindly vote and comment if you like this one.