Hug

Firstly thanks for the wishes everyone.. Much needed.

Unedited.
This chap is mostly from Anirudh 's point of view.
It represent kind of sexual tension, though no vulgarity, but still a precaution for someone who doesn't prefer such stuff at all.

In the car, Anirudh was driving whereas Bondita was continously staring him, trying to decipher his thoughts, he is definitely acting weird, but why she doesn't understand.

'' You need something? '' He asked without turning in her direction.

'' Uhhh.. Vo... Aapko aane ki kya jrurat thi, mai aa jati.. '' she said.

'' kisne kha mai vapis aaya, mai khi gya hi nhi tha '' he said looking straight in her eyes.

Listening to it Bondita looked in his eyes, her eyes clearly showing how happily surprised she was, and for a moment Anirudh felt his life has finally turned happy, he felt contempt.

'' Pr kyu? '' she asked looking into his eyes, her voice slow, filled with anticipation.

'' Tumhare lie Bondita '' he replied not breaking the stare his voice more husky making her feel goosebumps.

And soon enjoying each other 's silence they reached home.

At night.

Bondita was busy completing her assignment, wearing a night gown, holding her pencil in between her teeth lost in her whole worlds, sitting in between her scattered books when Anirudh came back, and looking at her he was just mesmerised, standing there taking in the scene in front of him, her blue colored gown was making her looking nothing less than an angel, and the fitting of it was just enhancing her curves, for him to see, and the way her hair were blowing, it was just making his hand itch to just go and help her tie them so he can see her beautiful face without any interruptance, and those pencil between her lips, that was just bringing some sinister thoughts in his minds, him just thinking how soft could they be,... 'Ohhh god Anirudh, just stop' 'he thought to himself before his emotions could make it more difficult for him to control.

And he straight away went to the bathroom, without looking in her direction further.
She sensed his presence but shrugging it started studying again.

In bathroom.
Anirudh pov

Oh god Anirudh what the hell you are doing, how can you think like that about her, maybe its just hormones but i didn't think like that for any girl before, never in my life, then why her.

In his mind remembering her again, he smiled.

No Anirudh dont go back there, its wrong its a sin, but is it really?

She is my wife, doesn't i have a right to stare her, he thought.

No, common Anirudh, how can you be so dumb, she isn't your wife by her own choice, poor girl didn't even git the chance to choose, he reasoned his previous thoughts.

Holding his hairs in frustration, he groaned '' ohh god, what the hell is happening with me, why i am acting like hormonal teen, i should stay away from her, '' he decided .

He came out after the shower and thought of leaving the room and going to study room to sleep, he know if anyone from his family saw him it will be trouble for his, but he could care less, the biggest trouble for him was the lady sitting in blue in front of him that was way too innocent to even comprehend what her simple expression did to him.

He picked up his pillow and was about to go when he heard a mellodic voice calling his name.

'' Anirudh babu '' said Bondita.

And he stopped listening to it, not turning.

'' Aap khi jaa rhe hai Anirudh babu '' she repeated.

And he was stuck, not knowing what to do, if he will say yes, she will ask him why and he surely cant tell her why.

'' Nhi.. Nhi.. Toh'' he shuttered, keeping the pillow on bed trying to hide that he even picked them.

' 'Anirudh babu, agar aapko kuch kaam nhi toh kyaa aap mujhe mere homework mai madad kr skte hai, mujhe smjh nhi aa rha' ' she said, her voice clearly reflecting how stressed out she was, and sensing her tension Anirudh turned, and seeing her stressed expression, Anirudh' s resolve went out of window, he cant let that expression be on her face.

And with that he came and started teaching her, whereas she like an obedient student listened to it intently.
When Anirudh was done explaining her, he saw a big smile on Bondita 's face which made him proud, he felt accomplished, he could do anything to get that smile on her face, he smiled and before he could say anything else, he found Bondita engulfing him on a hug.

' 'Thank you Anirudh babu, you are the best, kitna acha smjhaya aapne' ' she said excitedly still hugging him whereas Anirudh sat shocked, his hands in mid air, whereas his heart beating faster, he has never felt that before, her scent intoxicating him, her warmth making him feel even more lively.
Soon realising what a blunder she did, Bondita parted much to Anirudh 's displease, he was already missing her.

' 'Sorry voh, mai thoda excited ho gyi thi' ' she said, her face red, and eyes pointing down clearly showing how embarrassed she was

' 'But i am not sorry' ' Said Anirudh shocking both Bondita and himself, she didn't understood what did he mean, did he mean he was happy with the hug or is it her heart just goofing around and he, he didn't understand how he got so much courage, but seeing her smile in response put his heart to some ease.

Guys, how was it.. I don't know if it was upto ur expectations, honestly it was a lot of pressure for me to write this one, seeing so much love for previous one..

Also.. I am going to make this book a mature one, will contain 18 + stuff, warning will be present, but when i say sexual it will be more intimate than the previous one i wrote in mending her heart, because as a writer i want some growth, and i want to write everything.