Cooking

Anirudh was sitting downstairs with Binoy and Som reading a news paper when he saw Bondita descend downstairs wearing a red color saree (attire of Bondita above) matched with a black color Blouse that was just complementing her skin making her glow even more and the saree was highlighting her hour glass figure making her look irresistible for Anirudh 's eyes, he was staring her unaware of himself and the thing he loved the most was sindoor of his name that was resting in her partition screaming she is his, and that gave an unexplainable happiness to him, he was feeling proud, he didn't even realise for how long he was staring her, he realised only when he heard laughter sound coming from the direction of Som.

'' Muh band kr lijie dada, makhi ghus jaegi '' said Som pulling his leg laughing, he even saw a small laughter on his dad 's face too, and then only he realised he was staring her, even maybe drooling, shutting those thoughts as soon as they came, he shut Som up and excused himself saying he has some work

' 'Gussa krke, jhooth bolkr dusro ko chup krva skte ho, par apne dil ko nhi tum Anirudh' ' thought Binoy in his head.
Binoy though never influence his son' s decision but Anirudh is his son and he know him more than Anirudh accepts and he knew that his heart does belong to the girl he is not even ready to acknowledge.

Flashback

A 7 year old Anirudh along with Binoy and his late mom Anupamaa went to Bhaumik 's house, it was the day after Bondita was born, to congratulate them and bless her, though Anirudh was initially being grumoy not wanting to meet another new kid, he already had enough of his two irritating brothers, whom he only wanted to throw them into dustbin far away from his parents, he surely didn't wanted to meet another always crying kid, but due to his parent's persistance and a promise to buy a chocolate later on, he agreed. But as soon as he saw the infant Bondita, his eyes lit up, he just kept on looking her looking so cute, and as soon he touched her, she immediately holded his hand, and he kept on sitting there only stroking her head lovingly, it then took a lot of efforts for his parents to seperate him from her.
He asked Binoy to take her, and even give both Batuk and Som in exchange of her, but her mother just smiled listening to him and said
'' Yeh toh hmare ghar ab tb hi aa skti hai jb tum isse shadi kroge Anirudh '' said her mother Smiling.

'' Haa toh mai bade hokr isse shadi krunga '' Anirudh replied smiling.

'' Pr uske liye tumhe iske layak bnna hoga na '' replied Anupamaa.
'' Maa, mai bnunga iske layak, said Anirudh firmly, with determination in his eyes '' whereas Binoy just smiled proudly looking in his son 's direction.
Flashback ends

Binoy remembers it and had tears in his eyes missing Anupamaa, he looked up and said' 'dekho na Anu, tumhari wish puri ho hi gyi' '

Later that day every family member was sitting in dining table waiting for the food, when Koeli  started serving food, Anirudh saw the food and became happy, today every dish made was his favourite, he happily served himself and started munching them on, and with each bite his smile widened, he never had a meal tastier than this.
Escatic, he said '' aree vah, bihari aaj khana toh tumne bhut acha bnaya hai, man krta hai tumhare haath chum lu ''

And continued praising Bihari, he only stopped when he heard the sound of laughter coming from the direction of Batuk, he didn't get what is with his brother's laughing at him, earlier Som, now Batuk.

'' Dada aaj khana Bihari ne nhi, baudi ne bnaya hai, unke haath nhi chumenge '' he said smirking at his dada whereas Anirudh grew red, he looked momentarily at Bondita and saw her turning red too.

'' chup kro, Batuk bhut bolne lge ho '' he told him still embarrassed.

'' Pr dada, sach hi bola, acha haath nhi chumna toh Baudi ki tarif hi kr dijiye, koi taufa hi de dijiye '' said Batuk.

'' Haa bahu inaam toh bnta hai, khana vakayi bhut Badia hai '' this time Trilochan said.

And he then gifted Bondita her a gold chain and Bondita 's eyes were wet with unshed tears, though she initially refused to accept but due to Trilochan' s persistance she finally accepted, it wasn't the gold chain that touched her, but it was the fact that chain was ancestral and when she got it she felt like she belong there, that it was her family now.

Soon everyone started leaving as soon as they were done eating, and she found herself alone with Anirudh at the table, and being alone with him was enough to give her chills, and she was feeling shy, when Anirudh was done, he came close to her, and she vould feel her heartbeat raising.

'' Khana sach mai bhut acha bna tha '' he said and she smiled widely, this was the first sentence they have talked about ever since they got married and she couldn't feel happier, maybe there is some hope with her amd happily she ate.

___________

Unedited.

Heya, how is it, dont forget to tell me if you guys like the fb, was it too much, dont think it in a creepy way, i don't k ow if i was able to write correctly or not, but trust me whatever Anirudh felt was pure, he was a kid too.
Kindly vote, comment.
Thank you