Suggestion

Okay so i am kinda blank .. Or should i say i have a lot of ideas.. But i also want to end this book soon.. So to  cut it short.. I need your valuable suggestion.
Dont think about time line while answering.. The story isnt basically based in the same time line as of show.. U must have guessed by now

Question 1.. What do you think will be the ideal date for them?

1. At Carnival, with a kiss on gaint wheel.
2. At home only, with Advait being with Suraiya and it being decorated by rose petals.

3. Anything else.

Question 2 how many more chap do you want me to write.

1. Reunite them writing 2 chap more and then maybe write one family chapter.. Along with other rc member.. .

2. Keep writing something romantic like stolen kisses and water fight, keeping  them separated and then unite them and end the book.
In both the above suggestion i will try writing one 18 plus chap too.

3. Any other suggestion.. On how should i do the reunion, making her believe his love.

Ok the most imp one..
Are you guys comfortable with me writing an erotic scene, Like are you ok with me using words like breast and all .? Because i am a medical student and it is kind of normal for me to use.. But i dont want to take away innocence of someone..

1. Go for erotic, not making it vulgur
2. Keep stuff simple.

Kindly comment :)