Just Like Magnet

Firstly thank you all for understanding amd giving so much love, i guess i have written around 16 chap and rest 4 author note, and its almost 900 votes. Thank you so much, i dont know if i deserve this love. I am grateful to every reader to put so much faith in me, and i will try to not disappoint you all.

Here is the chap.

It has been few days past that incident though Bondita and Anirudh have grown friendlier over past days,but usually Bondita see him staring her and when she looks at him, He most of the time pretend as if he was not looking at her at first place. Though it is giving Bondita some hope, hope that maybe there relationship has some chance, but she has learnt from her past. Her past wasn't letting her to believe what is in front of her. She wasnt ready yet to risk her heart into believing that there maybe some chance for her unrequited live to become requited.

Coming out of her thoughts, getting ready for her college she descended down the stares where Anirudh was already waiting for her.

Though Anirudh sometimes miss working as Barister mostly because the office timings were late, he could sleep time 9 but as a professor he has to be early, but he didn't mind waking up early when its for her. The best and the most motivating part of his new job is Her. They go together, even in lunch breaks he calls her and they sit and eat together, or we can say she eats where as most of the time he just stare, and her expression when she devour the taste of various food bring a different kind of ecstasy to him, how her cheeks turn red, and lips swollen whenever she eats something spicy. How she moan a little when she eat her favourite Rasogulla 's everything these days around her scream danger to him, no matter how much he wants to stay away from her, in order to keep his own growing emotions at check, he always find himself going back to her, just like magnet he find himself getting pulled toward her.

Sometimes when during his long relaxing bath session he think about her, he didn't understand what the hell is happening with him, why his emotions goes haywire around her, why he always think about her, is it just lust, but he hasn't been like this before.

It was like normal day only, both Anirudh and Bondita came to college, the day went like as usual, Bondita sitting with Suraiya, then having lunch with Anirudh then as there day in college was about to end, Salim came running to her to stop her.

'' Bomdita.. Bondita ruk toh '' he said panting trying to catch breath.

'' Seem like someone needs more Stamina '' Anirudh said taunting with a lop sided grin.

Salim who understood the meaning behind his comment look upto him and smiled.

'' Bondita, mere ghar mai party hai tu aayegi na,? '' he asked holding her hand.

Whereas Anirudh coughed a little attracting her attention.

'' I am sorry, but i dont think she will be interested in your party, and as much as i know Mr Salim your grades are deteriorating too, you should be focussing on your studies rather than partying. '' Anirudh said.

'' About my party, i am pretty sure she is interested, i host the best party in whole Kolkatta, kyu Bondita? '' Salim asked her whereas Bondita looked down, she surely wanted to go, Salim 's party has always been talk of the town, she wasn't able to attend them earlier, but she wanted to attend them once at least but not at the cost of upsetting Anirudh.

' 'Vaise mai yha sirf Bondita ko invite nhi krne aaya tha, aapko bhi krne aaya tha' 'Salim said looking at Anirudh.

' 'But...' 'before Anirudh could interject.

' 'Kyu aap dar gye.. Dance nhi kr paayenge.stamina km padh jaega .?'' Salim said imitating Anirudh 's grin whereas Anirudh stared him thinking how dare he

' 'Salim mujhe nhi lgta HUM..' 'Bondita started speaking but before she could completely refuse Anirudh stopped her by holding her hand,' 'Hum jarur aaenge' '.

In the evening, Anirudh was waiting downstairs wearing a black colour tuxedo, his hair gelled, his beard well shaped, making him a year or two younger.
He was waiting for her tapping his foot, its been some time and for the first time of them being together she was getting late to get ready, making him grow a but impatient, soon he heard the voice of heals and as soon as he turned his time stopped, she was wearing a black cold shoulder dress, her face glowing, her make up making her already gorgeous features more prominent, her soft shinny hairs, that were tied in a bun, her beautiful eyes outlined by kajal, making it appear bigger and all he wanted was to stare at them, her beautiful sinister lips painted in red, ohh god how much he want to go now and claim them, his eyes involuntary travelled down and he sucked a breath, her dress was cold shoulder, giving a little peak of her cleavage that was making it difficult for him to even stand still, and as soon as his eyes travelled down, he lost all his mood to go out,her dress was till her knee, he know by now she must have noticed how obviously he was staring her, but he didn't mind, not when those legs had captured his eyes making him loose all his sense, she was surely his magnet and he just like a peice of iron who no matter how much he try always found getting attracted towards her.

Bondita came down a bit more confedient seeing his reaction, a smile cross her lips, she know she look beautiful, his reaction said it all, she got ready for him. And when he is so engrossed in staring her she know, her purpose did get fulfilled.

'' Chale '' she said coming closer to him.

'' huh.. Haa '' he replied coming back from his little dream world.

He took her to the car opened it for her and went back to sit himself,

'' Seat belt '' he said reminding her and she turned to get the seat belt but the seat belt was old and it was getting difficult for her to pull so to help her Anirudh leaned near her and at that exact moment only she decided to turn, there face being so close that only by slight movement there lips might touch, he could feel her hot breath on his skin, there nose almost touching, his eyes momentarily fall over her lips, and he hasn't found it more difficult to control, they were like his favourite candy and he was like a little kid who is been yearning to eat them for years, taking in all the strength he had and with great difficulty he came back to his seat, and she realised a breath she even didn't knew she was holding, her face growing red.

'' it is going to be one hell difficult night '' both of them thought in there brain.

How was it. I know more of a filler one.. But it was needed to maintain the continuity right..

Next will be a 18 plus..
And if you guys want it soon kindly vote and comment :)
Vote and comment if you like.
And what do you think is going to happen in next chap. Dont forget to leave your views.