Unwanted Guest

It was his birthday, he should be happy but he isn't even in peace, it has been the entire day, everyone from his family called and wished him, even Bondita 's family wished him, but the one person whom he wanted to wish him didn't, let alone wish, she has just disappeared, it has been long day and she is no where and this is just making him rest less.. He can't care any less about the wish but its her disappearance bothering him, all the negative thoughts coming in his mind making him not even able to sit at one place, in the hasty state he took the keys and not able to sit anymore waiting at home he started leaving the room to find her, he dont know exactly where he has to search for her, but still it would be better than sitting here, he was just about to leave, when he suddenly bumped into someone, that someone being the lady who just took his peace away but on the same time she was also his peace.

The lady who was now in his arms staring him with her big doe eyes when he just look at her back mesmerised, peace run down his spine seeing her fine, he felt like he is at home, she is her home, his comfortable place, her embrace is what '' sukoon '' mean to him.

She seperated herself from his embrace and he furrowed his eye brows a little, folding his hand, trying to make a grumpy face, he turned his face to other side..

Seeing him trying to act angry but at the same time looking so cute she laughed a little.

'' what happened Pati babu '' She asked sweetly going to his side but he didn't respond and filled air in his mouth, making her look at him in awe..

'' btayenge nhi apni Mishti ko.. Kyu gussa hai.. Uske Anirudh babu '' she said facing him, and it was surely getting difficult for him to fake anger when she was acting all cute.

'' kha thi tum, pata hai mai kitna dar gya tha '' he said, and she looked directly in his eyes, his fear was clearly evident in them, and she felt bad for making him worry, holding her ears she said

'' sorry, Anirudh babu mai aapko darana nhi chahti thi, bs vo aapka birthday gift lene gayi thi '' she said and he looked straight into her eyes, little shocked, but his heart feeling contented.

'' you remember '' he asked.

''Off course mai aapka birthday kaise bhul skti hu, ye lijie aapka gift' 'she said handing him an envelope, and he looked at her, this woman surely is something, something that he hasn't seen ever, she can make his feelings do summersualt, some moments earlier he was hell worried and now he is damn happy, her remembering is enough for him.

'' kholenge nhi '' she said in excitement.

Seeing her so excited he smiled, and started opening the envelope, as soon he opened it he saw legal documents, seeing it he looked at her with shock but she just smiled which reassured him and he started reading it.

'' A peice of land? '' he asked her in surprise,not understanding why she was gifting him a land.

'' yes a peice of land for you to open ' Anupama Clinic' ' she said and he just looked at her, so she remembered,.

Flashback
The day Anirudh' s mom Anupama died due to lack of good medical facilities present in India at that time, he was devastated, his mother was his strength, and without her Anirudh Roy Chaudhary was nothing, he remember the day when her body was brought to home for final rights he didn't even let anyone know how miserable he was, he didn't cry, he was just sitting staring her, everyone so engrossed in there grief didn't even realise the misery of a 15 year old must be going through loosing his mom at such a tender age, it was only her who could even see the pain he was going through even when she was just 7 year old, who could see beyond the facade he put on, that day when he was just sitting, not moving she went to him, and hugged him, and it was her embrace only where he felt safe again, like he can cry now, she will be there to wipe them, that he can break as much he want she will be there to hold him to never let him shatter apart and he cried grieving the loss of someone so precious to him who could never be replaced.
'' dekhna Bondita, mai sb badal dunga.. Iss samajh ko, iss bhed bhav ko.dekhna fir ladkio ko bhi hospital jakr treatment milega aur unhe apna ilaj ghar pr nhi krvana hoga, kisi km padhe likhe ved se.. Dekhna mai ek hospital bnaunga sirf ladkio ke lie taki fir kabhi kisi Anirudh se uske maa ka anchal na chut jaye''he said crying.. While she just wiped his tears holding him tight.
Flashback end.

He was looking at her in shock, how can he get so lucky to hace her, what good did he did, do he even deserve the angel standing in front of him.

Seeing him not responding she asked

'' kya hua pati babu, aapko pasand nhi aaya, mujhe pata hai thoda chota hai.. Ye actually aaj tk jitni bhi maine saving ki thi usse khreeda, bt hm aur bada kr skte hai.. Bhut scope hai yha.. '' she went on rambling when he just looked at her in awe and when he was not able to control further he hugged her tight.

She could feel some wetness over her neck, indicating that he was crying, she rubbed her palm over his back to provide him the warmth, it was just like before, and he could feel like Bondita just gifted him his mother back, he could feel her presence as if she was blessing him.

'' thank you so much Bondita, this is the best gift '' he said with mist eyes and hugged her back.

They were so lost in the moment, happy to be in there happy place hugging each other when someone ringed the bell, Anirudh heard the bell but thought of ignoring it, the person at door can wait but he wont let the moment slip away, but seem like the person was restless too, so it continued ringing the bell, making Bondita part away from him wheread he made a face, Bondita smiled seeing his anger on the interrupter asking him to go and check the door.

And he without any mood already hating the person at the door, descended downstairs and opened the door ready to blast at him or her but as soon as he opened the door all the color fade away from his face, the person who was covered a little with bandages hugged him tight.

'' Saudamini '' he said in shock.

So Saudamini is back.. Omg.. What will happen next.. Read the next chapter to find out.. Plus don't go without voting and commenting on this one.. Hopefully it was ok.. 😅