Movie Trouble

Ps :its just a work of fiction, so kindly dont search logic in it.. Major goof up with time 😅

Chapter dedicated to andita_bb hopefully you will like this chap.
And to everyone who motivated me and commented on message box, thank you so much lovelies, lots of love to you all.

Kindly everyone don't go without voting and commenting
Everyone is just voting, kindly comment too.. Is it not worth even a single sentence by you guys😔

Bondita was sitting with Anirudh in his car, continously staring him but he was driving unaffected not even sparing a single glance at her.

He could feel her intense stare, he wanted to look at her too, to stare her in those beautiful orbs that are window to her beautiful soul but he cant, he cant when he is hurt, he didn't mind her speaking rudely to him, she is his wife and she has a right to fight him, be angry with him but the only thing bothering was her one sentence 'you didn't notice me' ' how could she think that, specially when his entire childhood did revolve around her, even without him not realising those things earlier, she was in his mind always, her choices did affect him.

Flashback

A little Bondita was sitting in Anupamaa' s lap (Anirudh 'sMom) whereas Anirudh and Saudamini were sitting playing nearby.

' 'Bondita do you know one day your Prince charming will come riding on a horse and take you away to the kingdom where only love will prevail' ' told Anupamaa to a little Bondita.

' 'sachi aunty. Usse aap bolna na black pehn kr aaye. ' 'Said little Bondita clapping
' 'Acha thik hai, bol dungi' ' replied a now laughing Anupamaa.

Anirudh who was sitting nearby heard all that and smilled.

' 'Anirudh tumhara favourite color kya hai' ' asked Saudamini..
' 'abse black' ' replied Anirudh smiling brightly looking at Bondita

Flashback end..

Bondita was getting upset at thought of seeing him like that, though they never talked like best  friends used to do, it was only her shyness which lead to there conversation getting lesser with time, he was right she didn't let him know her and now when she has realised she will do anything to change it, specially when she know he  missed her too, he missed them. But before that she has do something to change the mood of the grumpy man sitting with her.

With that thought in mind they returned.

'' think of something Bondita what can you do, make his favourite dish, no.. He wont melt in that only.. Think something, something in which he cant stop talking.. ''

Flashback
'' mujhe yeh movie bhut jyada pasand hai '' exclaimed a 11 year Anirudh for nth time.

'' hme pata hai Anirudh ab tum chup hige, movie dekhne do na '' said an irritated Saudamini

'' Pr Saudamini rum sunti kyu nhi, abh dekhna hero villain ko punch marega '' exclaimed an excited Anirudh.

'' Mujhe nhi dekhni tumhare saath movie '' shreiked Saudamini and left leaving Bondita and Anirudh.

'' Koi mere saath movie nhi dekhta '' said an upset Anirudh.

'' mai dekhungi na aur aap jitna chahe utna boliye.. Mai kbhi naraz nhi hongi'' said a little Bondita.
' 'pinky promise.?' 'asked Anirudh pointing his little finger towards Bondita.
' 'pinki promise' 'replied Bondita
Flashback end.

And remembering it an excited Bondita rushed to the study  with her cassette collection, there she saw him sitting on the drsk reading newspaper.

She coughed infront of him but he didn't look in her direction, so to attract her attention she with some thud put the caseete box in front of him.

'' yeh kya hai '' he asked a little irritated.
'' aap dekh skte hai.. Movie hai. '' she replied.

'' mujhe nhi dekhni movie '' he said.

'' vada krna aata hai pr nibhana nhi, yaad hai aapko aapne vada kiya tha.. Hm saath movie dekhenge '' she said reminding of the day they promised.

And with that he got up from the desk going out whereas she looked at him unsure..

'' nhi dekhni movie '' he asked, whereas a big smile came on her face.

And with that they both reached the room, he sat there whereas she rummaged through the cassette to find the perfect movie..

Soon she started the movie and came to sit with him on couch and as she thought as soon as his action film began he became excited.

'' ab dekhna Bondita kaise hero ki entry hogi '' he said and she smiled..
Constantly he was giving commentary and she was listening smiling.. Her entire focus on him...
As soon as climax came his excitement knew no bound, as soon as the hero defeated the villian he hugged her tight..
'' dekha kha tha na, hero ko apni heroin mil hi jaegi '' he said.
'' haa mil gyi '' she said smiling looking at him.

But soon enough realising the position they were he seperated herself from her and said '' sorry, vo mai.. '' but before ge could have completed she put her hand on his lips, and said '' sorry aapko nhi mujhe khna chahie, aap koshish kr rhe the dosti ka haath badane ka aur mai, maine aapko naaraz kr dia, maaf nhi krenge apni Mishti ko '' she said holding her ears reminding him of the name he used to call her earlier.

'' ek shrt pr '' he said..

'' kya '' she asked worried

'' ek aur movie dekhni pdegi '' he said making her smile and they vinge watched many movies until sleep took over both of them and they fall asleep there on sofa itself.

16 + stuff, read at your own risk

In the morning when Anirudh 's eye open, he felt his head lying on the arm of sofa, whereas her head lying on his shoulder, she sleeping so peacefully that he didn't found a nerve in himself to wake her up so he decided to shift but seems like god has other plans, as, as soon as he shifted he fall on sofa, and she fall completely on him, cuddling him completely, her head resting on his chest where he could feel her breaths giving him tingles, her hand resting just above his heart and as if they were controlling his heart beat, he could feel them getting faster, but the most risky area were his legs which was completely entertwined with her and with that he could feel electric waves going down his spine, blood pumping faster his vein and his body reacting to her touch, making some unfathomable thoughts cross his mind, to wake her up he thought of shaking her, but alas her t shirt had rised a bit, making his hand land on her smooth silky skin, and as soon as he touched her.,he could feel her hot breath over his chest getting faster, and her snuggling closer to him making it even harder for him to control, her skin being so soft, he so want to touch her, to kiss her, to suck it, but as soon as that thought cross his mind, guilt ran over, and he immediately opened his eyes, his hand going away from her body and he shouted her name to wake her up.

She got up with a jerk and first seeing him so close to him thinking it to be a dream she smiled and thought of sleeping again but he called her name again making her got up with a jerk and making her blush whereas he rushed to washroom, he surely need a cold shower to calm his racing hormorne down whereas she stand outside  sniffing her own shirt that was smelling like him, sleeping again with his thoughts, she know maybe its nothing but a girl can be happy for at least sometime right with those thoughts she slept.

Uhmmm.. So how was it..?
I am really sorry if in any way i make any of you un comfortable..
But i do want to tell you.. A 18 + chap too is coming, if you feel this one was too much.. Just tell me.. I will try to tone stuff a bit down.