Clashing Of Two Worlds

Imp note for the next chap :if you haven't read the first chap 'my prince', i request you to read, or if you have forgotten it, kindly read the fb part, it will play a really important role in next chap.

Everyone from the office in which Bondita work in were standing outside in queue to welcome the new boss, Bondita was holding the bouquet, wearing a green colour Sari looking breathtaking, suddenly she got a call from HR office and handing the bouquet to Suraiya, she rushed in and did the job that the HR assigned her ,

'' ohh god, i am late '' she exclaimed hearing the voice of car indicating the arrival of new boss, and rushed to the main door, she was assigned the job of welcoming the boss, and in no way she can afford to make the new boss feel insulted, she does need this job desperately.

Rushing out, she bumped into something or should we say someone , expecting herself to soon hit the ground she closed her eyes but her butt never hit the ground rather she felt herself in someone 's warm embrace, opening her eyes slowly she found herself falling, not to the ground but in the depth of someone's eyes, someone who always come in dream, someone seeing whom she didn't even understand is she even in reality or still dreaming, that someone named Anirudh.

ANIRUDH looked her in confusion his eye ball dilating taking her in entirely, is she real or is he hallucinating, slowly his hand went there and touched her cheeks gently and realisation hit him, she is indeed in his arms, her hairs flowing freely, his hands on her small waist, the girl of his dream was in reality standing in front of him, could he ask anything more, surely not.

But before he could say anything Bondita pushed him, standing on her feet.

She shouted on him '' what the hell were you doing '' listening to her voice few of the staff member were about yo come to the spot they were present, rolling his eyes eyes, Anirudh smirked, seeing which Bondita knew he was upto no good.

'' what are planning she asked? '' taking a few steps back, whereas Anirudh come forward and lifted her bridal style taking her to his cabin whereas Bondita continuously hit him on his chest.

'' seeing your size, you do have a lot more strength '' Anirudh said laughing, putting her down, finally reaching his cabin.

'' what do you mean, i am small? '' Bondita asked glaring him filling air in her mouth.

'' i didn't say that '' he said laughing and though she was angry on him but seeing him laugh, something did melt in her and she realised how much she missed seeing him laughing.

''how dare you bring me here, i will call people ' she asked shouting.

'' shout as much as you want, i don't think people will like to disturb there new boss '' Anirudh said smirking.

'' you are the new boss? '' she asked confused.

'' yes. I am the new handsome, charming boss, didn't like me? '' he asked flaunting his abs through his shirt a little, and though anger was sitting on her nose, but she didn't help but want to feel them..

'' why are you doi.. '' Bondita was about to ask him but Anirudh came and hugged her tightly, freezing her at her spot.

'' i missed you so much '' Anirudh said hugging her tight, whereas bondita stood there taking in his intoxicating fragrance, how much she missed him, she was about to hug him back when suddenly she remembered his betrayal.

'' what the hell are you doing? '' she siad pushing him back.

'' hugging my wife, i dont think its any wrong '' he said.

'' your wife, really?, the one whom you leave for your ex or should i say present girlfriend or maybe better wife? '' Bondita asked him with anger rising, her voice becoming painful as she uttered the word 'wife for Saudamini' '.

' 'Bondita, she is not with me at least listen to me' 'Anirudh said trying to explain her, trying to hold her but she backed away.

' 'why should i listen to you' 'Bomdita asked him.

' 'because i love you' 'Anirudh said whereas Bondita just pushed him

' 'no, pls stop, nooooo...' 'she said putting her hand on her ears.

Seeing her react like that Anirudh' s heart pained, going near her, he said

'' pls let me explain Bondita, i really love you''Anirudh said.

' 'No, not anymore, you have broke my heart already twice, not anymore Mr Chaudhary, not anymore' 'Bondita said with tears running down her face.

' 'trust me Bondita, i wont hurt you, i love you' 'Anirudh said and taking advantage of Anirudh' s silence, Bondita tried running but Anirudh stopped her.

'' wait a second '' he said and dialled a number.

Some moment later Salim entered his cabin and seeing Bondita he smiled and hugged her, seeing Salim Bondita had a big smile too.

'' kha chali gyi thi tu, apne sabse ache dost ki bhi yaad nhi aayi tujhe? '' Salim asked him.

'' i am really sorry '' She said hugging him whereas Anirudh coughed drawing there attention and Salim immediately got scared, leaving her

'' i didn't hugged her, she did, dont beat me '' Salim said dramatically , covering himself whereas seeing him act like that Bondita laughed whole heartedly, she didn't know after how much time did she laugh like that, seeing her laugh like that, Anirudh smiled looking at her and Sensing his eyes on her, her eyes met with his and she found herself getting captivated in his eyes
Seeing those two different worlds becoming one, Salim left the room leaving them two.

'' see its only 5 minutes till we met again, and instead of hurting you, i made you laugh '' Anirudh said going out of the room whereas she stood there with a racing heart beat.

Finally they met, and seem like she is already melting and now the question is seeing this romantic Anirudh till when she will be able to maintain her anger..
To find out, you have to vote on this chapter so i can start with a new one.
If you like it pls leave a comment too.