The Aftermath

UNEDITED VERSION

She woke up with sun Rays hitting her eyes, a little ache in her body, yawning she tried to lift her body only to find a weight on her, scared she open her eyes completely just to receive another big shock, she was tangled with him, he almost covering her, his face near the crook of her neck, his hot breath sending tingles down her spine, she dont know how with so much hotness she was able to sleep yesterday, he turned a bit and due to his movement the quill covering shifted a bit down, exposing his manly yet soft skin for her eyes to devour to, she literally stared him, he looked nothing less than Adonis himself, but then reality stuck her, he was naked and sleeping close to her, she hurriedly peeked down the quill covering her and gasped, she was naked too..
Hurriedly but politely taking utmost care that he didn't wake up,she removed himself from her and taking her piles of clothes she went to the bathroom, seeing herself in front of the mirror, she saw her body covered by love bites and hickey, as she gently touched them, flashes of yesterday night flashed in

" ohh god,what have i done,if he will get to you he will think i used him for my pleasures, he doesnt love you Bondita, he was obviously drunk ,it means nothing to him, he will rather feel guilty and will go far from you" she thought with tears almost brimming her eyes.

'' no i wont let that happen, he is just coming closer to me ,i wont let him go, i dont care how stupid it is...but i wont let it happen'' bondita thought and with a firm decision she came and cleaned the room while he is still in deep sober, removing all the evidence of yesterday night keeping all of them in her memory covering Anirudh up, happy she wasnt as wild as him as his skin is mark free ,  she descended downstairs where she saw Salim already sitting in the hall holding his head,seeing him she got scared and thought of dodging him but alas too late,he sensed her presence and looked up.

''Bondita '' kha chli gyi thi tu,tujhe pta hai mujhe kitni tension ho rhi thi... tuh thik toh hai na..'' he asked looking for any injury on her body.

''mai thik hu Salim mujhe kya hoga, '' she replied covering herselg more trying to hide all those hickey.

''Bondita ,mujhe maaf kr de ,Mujhe kl tujhe Anirudh babu ke saath bhejna hi nhi chahie tha, btaya Suraiya ne mujhe ... jo sharab ki bottle unhone li thi... kisine usse tempered kia tha.'' salim said noticing Bondita 's obvious discomfort

'' kya,pati babu ko kuch hoga toh nhi na...'' she asked worried and her dupaatta falled a little ''exposing a hickey on her arm ,she quickly covered it up again but alas it was too late.

''nhi  kuch nhi hoga usko...bs jo usne kia kl vo yaad nhi rhega '' Salim said trying to supress his growing anger.

''par mai chodunga nhi usko,yaad dila kr rhunga kaisi hawaniyat ki usne,himmat kaise hui uski tumhare saath aisa krne ki '' Salim said whereas Bondita looked at him in shock,anger rising in her too ,she turned Salim making him face her.

''himmat tumhari kaise hui,mere pati babu ke lie aisA BOLNE ki...jaante hi kitna ho..judge bne nhi ho abhi...jo faisla suna dia..kl jo bhi hua... vo sb meri mrzi se tha..mujhe nhi pta pati babu ke lie kya tha..pr vo mera pyaar tha..aur mai kisi ko ijajat nhi deti..mere pyaar ko itni gandi nigah se dekhne ka'' she said her voice loud whereas Salim looked down

''sorry Bondita maaf krna mujhe,mai bs tumhare liye worried tha,but mujhe Anirudh babu ke lie itne bade shabad khne ka koi adhikar nhi..i am sorry'' he said looking down.

''ek sharat pr... '' she replied

''kya..''he asked

''pls pati babu ko yeh pata mt chlne dena kl kya hua,kl mai unke saath nhi thi..unhe yhi lgna chahie'' she said.

''pr bondita... '' salim tried to object but she cut him

'' pls Salim ,pls '' she begged.

''aaj tk teri kisi baat ko maanne se mna kia hai..jo aaj krunga,behn hai tu meri...'' Saalim said whereas Bondita smiled.

''pr tujhe nhi lgta itni badi baat jaanne ha haq Barrister babu ko bhi hai..'' Salim said.

''jaanti hu ,Salim glt kr rhi hu mai,pr dar lgta hai... mai khona nhi chahti unhe..'' she said and with that she went home with salim 's driver.

later that day she was sitting in the room when Anirudh came.

''maaf krna mujhe Bondita..pta nhi kl itna kyu pi liya tha maine, btaya mujhe Salim ne kaise usse mai mila aur usne meri madat ki..mere vjh se ghar bhi tumhe akele jaana padha... maaf krna mujhe'' he said whereas she just lowered her eyes, feeling a little guilty she stood up and decided to leave,  whereas Anirudh hold her hand

''gussa,ho mujhse hona bhi chahie... maine glt kia na...i am really sorry,kho toh kaan pakad kr sit ups bhi kr skta hu'' he said holding his ears.

whereas not able to take it any more she hugged him,he was a  little bit surprised by her sudden affection but smiled

''i am sorry'' she mumbled slowly

UHMM..I KNOW ITS MORE OF A FILLER ONE,BUT STILL PLS VOTE AND COMMENT.  AND YOU GUYS MIGHT BE EVEN HAVING A LOT OF QUESTION ,TRUST ME YOU WILL GET ANSWER OF THEM ALL, PART 1 OF THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO END,AROUND 4 CHAP LEFT.BEFORE IT ENDS.. SO IF STILL ANY QUERY I WILL MYSELF EXPLAIN AFTER THOSE 4 CHAP., YOU MIGHT THINK WHY AM I EXPLAINING ITS JUST A FF, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE ONLY,ITS OF EVERYONE WHO SPENDS THERE VALUABLE TIME READING IT.

SO TILL THEN HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN MY AND  JUST ENJOY THE STORY.