Blame Game

Unedited, kindly ignore mistakes

Anirudh was standing still, he didn't understand what happened in the blink of moment, but he know that everything is about to change..
Sensing silence downstairs Bondita descended downstairs and received the biggest shocker, it was like her biggest fear standing in front of her, she felt her ground was slipping below her feet, holding the stair case firmly she stood there standing viewing the scene in front of her, Anirudh saw her standing and seperated himself from Saudamini, making her turn and Saudamini saw Bondita wearing sindoor and nuptial chain, her pupil contracting as she she stare her sister, anger clear in her features, she rushed towards Bondita and slapped her before anyone could stop her, Bomdita shocked at her reaction and Anirudh glaring her, he went towards Saudamini and hold her hand.

'' How dare you Saudamini, how can you slap my wife? '' Anirudh shouted at her, whereas Bondita stood there with tears in her eyes, never in million year she expected that much hatred that too coming from her sister that she experienced today.

'' Anirudh.. '' Saudamini said with a calm voice touching his cheek and before she could continue she fainted in his arms, holding him tight, Bondita seeing it rudhed toward his side and helped him.

'' Dekhna Bondita yeh bhi iska koi nya drama hoga '' said Anirudh glaring at her, whereas Bondita sat down near the couch where Saudamini was sleeping and lovingly caressed her wounds,

'' pati babu, aap maa aur baba ko bula lijie, didi aai hai '' she said smiling and  Anirudh was shocked, how can she be so nice to the lady who just slapped her, because of whom her life was destroyed.
But seeing her eyes twinkling with happiness seeing her sister return back he didn't had any other choice but to comply.

Soon Bhaumik and Sumati came and as soon as they saw Saudamini, they rushed to her side, Sumati had tears in her eyes,, strocking her daughter 's hair lovingly, she knew her daughter did wrong but that cant change the fact that they love her, they missed her after all she is theirs.

' 'Dekho na maa, didi kitni patli ho gyi hai' 'said Bondota with tears going to hold Saudamini' s hand but before she could Saudamini gained her consciousness and pushed Bondita away.

'' Dhur chli jao mujhse '' Shouted Saudamini hugging her body.

'' didi.. '' said a shocked Bondita with tears in her eyes.

'' yeh kya kr rhi ho beta, yeh tumhari behn hai.. '' said Sumati trying to ease scared Saudamini.

'' Nhi hai yeh meri behn, aap bhi jante hai, nhi hai yeh meri behn '' she said to Sumati shocking everyone.

'' khna kya chahti ho tum Saudamini '' asked Anirudh looking at devastated expression of Bondita.

'' Nhi hai yeh meri behn, adopted hai yeh, kyu nhi pta tumhe Bondita '' she said looking at Bondita whereas Anirudh eyes popped out hearing it, he looked at Bondita who was crying, looking down, and seeing her he  knew that she know about it,though he was hurt a bit that she never trusted him enough to tell this about herself to him before, when he was an open book to her.

'' yeh kya khe rhi ho beta, Bondita hmari beti hai, aur yeh sb kyu khe rhi ho tum '' said Bhaumik, going near Bondita to console her.

'' kyunki isne kbhi hme apna mana hi nhi, nafrat krti hai yeh hmse baba, meri khushiyo se jlti hai yeh '' said Saudamini whereas Bondita looked at her shocked not understanding anything.

'' didi, mai aapse jlti hu? , nhi didi mai aapki chotu, mai aapse bhut pyaar krti hu.. Mai aap ka bura kaose chah skti hu'' Bondita said crying, her heart breaking at her sister' s allegation.

'' pyaar, kaisa pyaar ha, jis pyaar ke lie tumne mujhe meri hi shadi se kidnap kr lia, mere hi hone wale pati se shadi kr li '' Saudamini shouted getting up.

Whereas hearing the word kidnap, Sumati shrieked worrying about her daughter 's safety.

' 'dekho baba, kya kia aapki god li hui beti ne' 'Saudamini said going to Bhaumik, showing her bandaged wounds making his heart clench.

' 'yeh kya bakwas kr rhi ho tum Saudamini, Bondita aisa kyu kregi' 'Anirudh said folding his arms.

' 'kyunki nafrat krti hai yeh mujhse, aaj se nhi bachpan se, tum toh jante hi ho Anirudh, tum toh the hi hmesha, abhi bhi meri khushiya dekh kr rha nhi gya isse chin lia isne mujhe tumse, vrna bhala tumhi btao, mai tumse itna pyaar krti thi, mai tumhe chod kr kaise jaungi '' Said Saudamini whereas Anirudh still didn't believe her.

'' Nhi ykeen ho rha na tumhe mujh pr, thikke, yeh dekho '' she said taking some love letters that Bondita wrote for Anirudh out of her bag and handed it to Anirudh.

'' tumse pyaar krti thi yeh, nhi dekh skti thi tumhe kisi aur ke saath,jo bhi tumhe isse chinne ki koshish krega, usee raste se hta degi.. likha hai na isme, iss lie chin lia isne tumhe mujhse '' Saudamini said whereas Anirudh read the letter, Bondita who was silently crying came to Anirudh and saw the letters.

'' haa Pati babu, yeh wala letter maine hi likha hai.. Pr '' before Bondita could complete her sentence and tell everyone that she wrote that in her teen age when Anirudh was away in London , and she wrote that just in her  jealousy towards Anirudh 's female friend over there not meaning a single word, Bhaumik came and slapped her.

' 'himmat kaise hui tumhari meri beti ke saath aisa krne ki' 'Bhaumik shouted.

' 'baba' ' Bondita said crying.

' 'nhi hu, mai tumhara baba, shi khte hai log , apna akhir aona hi hota hai,' ' he said turning his head away not looking at her, Anirudh saw Bondita, his heart breaking, never has he seen her so much hurt.

' 'baba, ykeen krie maine aisa kuch nhi kia' 'she said crying, but Bhaumik still didn't looked at her.

Bondita went towards Sumati,' 'maa aap ko toh ykeen hai na apni Bondita pr ' ' she asked her but she too turned her head.

' 'didi.. Aapko lgta hai mai aapke saath yeh krungi, mai aapki chotu hu' 'she said going to Saudamini but Mini just pushed her.

She went toward Anirudh, and holding his hand said.

' 'dekhiye na pati babu, koi meri baat nhi sun rha, boliye na sbko mai aisa nhi kr skti' '

But Anirudh removed her hand from his and never has Bondita felt so alone as she was feeling at that moment, she felt all  her hope going as he separated his hands from her.

' 'pati babu' ' she said in a heart breaking voice.

' 'Bondita jao tum abhi yha se' 'Said Anirudh and she could feel her heart breaking in million of peices all over again

' 'Barrister babu, aapko bhi mujh pr bharosa nhi. ?' ' she asked.

' 'abhi jao tum yha se, mujhe nhi lgta abhi tumhe yha rhna chahie Bondita, mujhe nhi lgta Saudamini tumhe dekh kr jldi thik ho paegi.' 'He said not looking at Bomdita whereas tears involuntarily came running down her cheeks and she seperated herself feom him, Saudamini smiled hearing it, she glanced at her family , few moment earlier she had a famlily, and in a blink of moment she became an orphan.

She went toward her room andwas packing  her stuff when Saudamini came to her
'' tumhe kya laga bondita, Anirudh se shadi krke uska dil jeet logi, pr kaise jeet skti ho jb uske dil pr sirf mera haq hai '' she said folding her hands.

'' aap janti hai na, maine kuch nhi lia, yeh sb niche aapne jhuth bola na '' Bondita asked looking at her standing normally when minutes earluer she couldn't even stand on her feet.

'' samajhdar bhut ho tum, maanna pdega, pr kya kr skte hai, jb vo pati jisne 7 janam tumhara saath dene ka vachan lia tha, vo pati hi tumhara nhi.. Toh kisi aur se kya hi umeed rkhna '' she said looking at Bondita

'' Shi kha didi, jb mere apno ko hi mujh pr bharosa nhi, toh kisi aur se kya hi umeed rkhna '' Bondita said glaring at Saudamini and left without looking back.

How was it..? And ya.. Your thoughts about 1. Anirudh

            2. Bondita

            3. Saudamini.
Kindly dont forget to vote and comment.