My Prince

Knock knock.

This was the tenth time her mother was knocking at the door, but her little princess was having a beauty sleep and she doesn't seem to get up

'' di (sister) still didn't opened the door, does she? '' asked her younger daughter coming near her

'' Not yet,i am tired of her '' her mother exclaimed

'' Mom ,you dont need to worry,when i am here to take care of  Saudamini di k'' said Bondita taking a tray from her hand.

'' you both are so different ,sometime even i dont believe she is 7 year elder then you '' said her mom lovingly stroking her cheek.

And with that Bondita went to her sister 's room with the tray of breakfast.

' 'Di wake yp ,j brought your favourite food.' 'Bondita tried waking her sister who was in deep slumber.

' 'what ,Bondita ,let me sleep,its too early for me to wake up.' ' Saudamini said dreamily.

' 'ohh okay ,i brought chom chom (indian sweet ) but since you are not waking up ,i will eat it alone. 'and listening to that Saudamini got up with the jerk and took the plate from her hand and started eating.

Where Bondita stood there and lovingly adore her sister.

' 'why are you standing still ,pass me more of it.' saudamini asked Bondita and while she was passing the chomchom, Saudamini holded her hand and look at the bracelet that she was wearing.

' 'this is the same bracelet that Anirudh made right ,you still have kept it? ' ' she asked her while Bondita just looked down and blushed remembering the day when he gave her the bracelet, his first present to her.

Flashback
A 6 year Bondita along with 13 year old Saudamini and Anirudh were playing hide seek while when Bondita was running she fall on the ground and started crying as her knee got injured while Saudamini was laughing at her which was just makings her cry even more, Anirudh came and helped her and made her sit on the nearby bench, and with his lovely two hands he wiped the dust, blowing air to the cut, while she was just looking at him with awe, she remembered the time when her dad told her the story of sleeping beauty, and she could feel that She is the sleeping beauty whereas Anirudh is her prince who came and protected her.
When Anirudh was done giving her the first aid that was possible for him to give at that moment, he looked at her and wiped her tears.

'thank you' she said while he smiled and gave her the bracelet that he made initially for Saudamini, but she refused to take it because she didn't like it , whereas Bondita lovingly took it and he smiled seeing her happy.

Flashback ends

'' earth to Bondita ,where are you lost '' Sadamini jerked and brought Bondita out of her dreamland.

'' Didi ...that.. '' Bondita blushed, she hadn't told anyone about her love for Anirudh yet, but maybe hiding it from her own sister wasn't a good idea, with these thoughts she was about to tell Mini but was interrupted by a phone call.
Mini looled at the caller id and blushed and asked Bondita to excuse her, Bondita looked at her sister suspiciously but still decided to leave thinking she will ask her about the mysterious caller later.

'' i will soon tell didi everything..'' she thought to herself.

Whereas in Mini 's room, Anirudh and Mini were talking on how to tell everyone about there relationship, they were sure that no one will object as they have been neighbours for a long time and have basically grown up together.

' 'i will tell chotu first about us ' Mini told Anirudh.

' 'Chotu..?' ' Anirudh asked her.

' ' ohh Bondita, that 's my nickname for her  ' she said.

' 'Oh,is she still the same small timid girl ,like she was when the last time i saw her? 'he inquired her, he last saw her when she was just 10 when he himself went to london for further studies, he stayed connected with Saudamini, but they never discussed anything regarding Bondita in past.

' 'No ,obviously not ,she has grown to become a beautiful adult ,but obviously i am prettier' 'saudamini said twirling a strand of hair.

While listening to it Anirudh laughed.

' 'offcouse baby ,no one is prettier than you ''replied a flirting Anirudh.

How was it.. Do tell me.. I want your comments guys, only they can motivate me to write next chapter as i said in message box, i am low on motivation, if you like it pls vote too :)