Fever

.
Anirudh woke up yawning expecting to see the usual site he is habitual to, her getting ready for the college, but to his utter disappointment, it wasn't present, she was still in the bed, checking the time, sighing he went there asking her to get up.

But when he touched her he was shocked, she was hot.

And seeing her like that he panicked, she wasn't even opening her eyes and her forehead burning.

'' Bondita... '' he exclaimed, and went to get some medicines.
she was still asleep not opening her eyes, so he gently opened her mouth and feeded her medicine.

Seeing her lying so weak something ripped his heart, taking her hand, he kissed her hand, holding them tight, he dont know why but that did gave him some relief, knowing that she was with him.

Soon enough after some ice pack, she did open her eyes to his relief.

'' Anirudh babu '' she spoke in weak voice, her head throbbing, but the only person she wanted to see was him.

And he immediately engulfed her in a hug.

'' Haa Bondita, kaisi ho tum, mana kra tha na mt bheego barish mai, bukhar krva lia na '' he said holding her tighter to himself.

'' Aap ab dantege hi mujhe '' She replied enhaling his scent, his cinnamon scent mixed with his natural manly cologne, which was enough for her heartbeat to raise and with this fever, surely her self restrain was breaking, all she wanted was him to stay.

'' aap hai, mere pass toh mai thik hu '' she said .

'' Huh? '' he asked with a mischievous smile separating himself, looking at her face.

And realising what blunder she did, she shuttered '' Vo.. Vo mera mtlb.. Aap itna dhyaan rkhenge, dawai denge, toh mujhe kaise kuch ho skta hai ''

'' yeh hi matlab tha na tumhara '' he said putting one hand to her side, leaning in whereas she closed her eyes, involuntary her face going toward his direction, her heart wanted to may be peck his cheeks, but alas when she open she realised she was tricked again, he was leaning in for the medicine on the nearby stool, and she pouted whereas he laughed.

'' yeh kya kr rhi thi tum bondita '' he said laughing.

'' vo mai.. Mai kya kr rhi thi... Acha vo mujhe chakar aa rhe the.. Aah yeh sar '' she said embarrassed, holding her head and to her relief he did buy her lie, as soon as she said that his expression changed to be worried and he immediately came closer to her making her lie down sleeping.

As he said, she did fall ill, but did she regret it, not a bit, honestly she isn't even surprised after a hot session with him yesterday, her temperature was bound to rise.

.
Lost remembering yesterday's events her face brightening with the natural shade of pink, happy that the man sitting right across wont even doubt what all is going in her brain, when she can dream all she want and can blame her blush on her soaring high temperature.

But her staring session was broken when they heard the door bell ringing, as obvious Bondita couldn't go to open the door, so Anirudh went down and opened the door.

But the guest definitely wasn't the one he was expecting, his face dropped seeing the new entry.

'' Tum yha, kya kaam hai''he said frowning.

' 'Mujhe Bondita se milna hai' ' said the guest.

' 'Meri patni, ki tabyat kharab hai, vo abhi tumse nhi mil skti' ' replied Anirudh focusing on the word patni.

' 'Kya Mishti ki tabyat khrab hai' 'Salim asked.

' 'Bondita naam hai uska, kitni baar btana pdega' 'Anirudh said folding his arms and now Salim' s entire attention was on him, he really looked like an jealous, possessive husband, and this made him smirk, does Bondita really think he doesn't have any feelings for her, enjoying the entire thing and striking Anirudh 's nerve more, Salim pushed Anirudh gently aside and before he could stop him, he ran to Bondita' s room.

Initially shocked on Salim 's action,but recovering soon Anirudh rushed to Bondita's room.

' 'Bondita' ' both of them spoke together, and Bondita looked Confused on the two men calling her name but busy staring each other, when one was smirking while other was glaring.

' 'Bondita, kaisi ho tum?' 'asked Salim whereas Anirudh looked on.

' 'Mai thik hu Salim' 'She said with a smile, seeing which Anirudh glared harder.

' 'Aree thode din mai kya gya tumne bukhar krva liya' ' said Salim closer to Bondita reaching her bed.

Before she could reply,' 'uski tabyat barish mai bheegne ke vjh se khrab hui, unimportant logo ki absence mai nhi' 'Said Anirudh reaching the bed himself, his voice cocky.

Salim' s smile grew bigger, he clearly enjoying teasing Anirudh, continued with the act.

'' Ohh Bondita, koi nhi, ab mai vapis aa gya hu na.. Ab mai tumhara dhayan rkhunga''he said and was about to hug her when he was stopped midway,.

' 'Bondita ko fever hai, i guess tumhe usse dhur rhna chahie' 'Anirudh told him glaringly.

' 'And jha tk uska dhyan rkhne ka sawal hai toh abhi uska pati Anirudh roy Chaudhary jinda hai' ' Anirudh said emphasising the word pati

' 'Oh acha, Pr Bondita toh mere saath aapse jada smay bitati hai Mr Chaudhary toh uska dhyaan aapse behtar mai rkh skta hu' 'Salim said with a big smile, but listening to him, Anirudh' s face grew redder in anger and finding himself in trouble Salim hurriedly continued '' Mera mtlb aadhe se jayada smy toh bondita college mai hi hoti hai na, toh ap kaise aa skte hai vha uska dhyaan rkhne '' he said scared, he surely didn't want a scar on his beautiful face,how will he get all the attention of the girls with a scar, whereas Anirudh got lost in thoughts.

And Bondita she was just looking confused at both of the mens not understanding what is happening, she just exclaimed 'men are weird'

How was it, wrote when i was stressed out with my studies, i don't know if i could write something good.
I

s it bad.. You guys can tell me i will rewrite it..

But i just wanted to write a tashan between both the boys, do you like it, arent they so cute?, and as for know liking Salim?
And also what do you think Anirudh was thinking about?
And poor Bondita, she dont even have an idea what is going on between her husband and her best friend

Plus i want to tell you i have changed Salim char a bit, he is not Bondita's senior but her classmate.