Alyssa's Say

"-at the protest of Gym Leader Roark, the Sinnoh Underground will be shut down and closed off to the public, at least for the time being. In other news, professional PokeGolfer Kahili has retired at the age of fifty-eight."

The image of an aging woman with blue hair and eyes was shown on the TV.

Gary could feel the warmth and kindness just from her smile, one spreading slightly across his own face.

"After a couple of previous stints with retirement at quite a younger age, the foreign beauty is saying this is truly her Swanna song with PokeGolf," a newsman was saying. "Having suffered-"

"Come on, Gary! You said you would come with me! Have you changed your mind? If so, I'm leaving!" June called out from the door of their room.

I've never heard sweeter words, Gary rolled his eyes and got up from the chair in the Pokemon Center.

The two had just finished lunch, and now, Gary was stuck fulfilling his promise to help her shop for stuff that didn't concern him in any way because he had nothing better to do. Sure, he didn't have to go with her, but he did. Which said a lot.

People in stands and booths on the walkway yelled out at the crowds walking by them, desperate for any attention at all.

"HEY! YOUS GUYS!! YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE!!"

"Huh?" June turned, but Gary kept walking, hearing the female but certain it wasn't for him. She stopped.

"YEAH! YOUS TWO! I BET YOU TWO ARE DESTINED TO BE MARRIED!!"

"Us??" June gasped.

June's reaction made Gary stop. What's going on? He turned to the voice, his eyes stopping on June's shocked face, and then on a little hut.

This hut was short and made out of perhaps twigs. The door to it was open, a little lady inside of it waving excitedly. She wore glasses, her top a white tank top, a lot of a black, lacy bra exposed under it. She also had on jeans that fit very snuggly.

Gary eyed her up.

"Come on in, you two! I'll predict your fortune for yous two!" she insisted.

Gary rolled his eyes and looked away from her.

"You'll predict our future? Are you a Psychic?" June asked.

Gary sucked his teeth. "Oh, please!"

"Yes! Call me Psychic Tiny!" she nodded, smiling huge. "Me and my Gastly will happily see your future and tell you what lies ahead!"

She's cute, Gary thought to himself, looking at her again. Physically, she's really, really cute. Like a doll. She's probably eighteen but could pass, cuteness and height, for like, thirteen or so. But she's also cute, like her personality. She's adorable. Like a doll. "June, I'm not messing around with her. Let's go shopping or I'm out of here. I don't mess around with these type of things."

"Oh, but, Gary! Can't you humor her if you don't believe?" June whined, facing him.

"NO! This is the Pokemon League! Scammers like this are everywhere!" he frowned at her. "And I don't mess with Psychics! I don't want to know my future, even if she could do it. It's not right."

"Oh, Gary..." June sighed.

"What?!" Gary threw his hands into the air.

"Nothing... Nothing..." She looked down.

"You should never try to change the past or future..." Gary shook his head slowly. "Even if you could. Everything happens for a reason. Even just knowing what will happen could potentially destroy it. No! Leave me out of it!"