Training Montage

"I'm gonna spend a little time on the phone chatting with Probopass and my family at home! Just choose whichever Pokemon you want to battle with! They'll listen to you! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!" June waved back at Gary as she took off, leaving Gary and her Poke Balls with him on the ground, her bag slung over her shoulder.

Gary stared back, stunned, and waved once before his hand fell to his side. Guess I can't complain. Time away from her is what I crave more than anything else, Gary told himself. But... He sighed. "Happy birthday to me," he mumbled.

*

"Punch! Punch! Punch!" Gary chanted while jogging, throwing out one punch, one punch, and then punching with the other fist. "Punch! Punch! Punch!"

Hitmonchan jogged ahead of the rest of the Pokemon, punching multiple punches at a blinding speed, but keeping with the beat.

Primeape was right behind Hitmonchan, his timing completely off as he chose to jump repeatedly, bouncing like a ball, sending out as many punches as he could.

Behind them was Charizard, throwing out one punch, then a second, the third beat choosing to send out a Flamethrower to the sky!

Dugtrio was next, two of his heads popping up from the ground to the beat, all three appearing for the third hit, chanting "Dug! Tri! O!"

"I-vy-saur! I-vy-saur!" Ivysaur chanted, stomping to the beat and swinging her two vines in time.

"Hoot! Hoot! Hoot! Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!" Hoothoot flapped his wings to the tune, keeping high in the air over everyone.

"Punch! Punch! Punch!" Gary continued, leading the pack in black basketball shorts and a white undershirt, his cap backwards on his head. "Punch! Punch! Punch!"

On occasion, people would call out to Gary or applaud as he and his Pokemon passed by.

"You're the man! Great fight!"

"You've got this whole tournament, kid!"
"Can I battle you??"

"Can I have your autograph?!"

"Look at them train!"

"Say, isn't that that kid from the other day? With the Hitmonchan!"

Gary's confidence was at an all time high from all the support, but he knew he couldn't let it get to his head. He had to concentrate. So while he gave occasional, small waves and smiles to the people, he kept moving, not slowing down at all, keeping his momentum.

Until he saw her.

A beautiful young lady with red hair braided behind her head in one thick ponytail jogged by with her Pokemon. The big beast seemed to be struggling to keep up with the girl, and the girl seemed to not be moving as fast as she could because of that. She smiled at Gary as she ran past him through the grassy field.

Gary looked back at her, staring at the young lady in just her black spandex shorts and black sports bra.

Her curved in waist and curved out hips. Her pleasantly sized end jiggling as she ran.

Gary blinked after her, hoping she'd look back, as if that might just mean something. "Doof!!" Gary's face was rocked and he spun in a circle twice before landing on his back. Quickly, he sat up and shook his head. He glared around him, spotting instantly who he was looking for, and kicked out, toppling over Hitmonchan as he cried out in surprise. Gary then kicked out again to get to his feet, and he dove for Hitmonchan!

Hitmonchan and Gary were scuffling in the middle of the field!

People called out, screamed, begged for it to stop, shouted for the police. Others were cheering and rooting on the violence.