Sleep-Paralysis

Whimsicott. The Windveiled Pokemon. The final stage of Cottonee. They can fit into any kind of space in order to travel, though this is usually to cause mischief. Their habitat is that of wherever the wind carries them.

"I need you to talk with Cherrim and get him over this loss and focus on what's important," the mysterious man told June.

"What's important to who?" June questioned him coldly.

"To him, of course!" the man insisted.

Gary put away his Pokedex.

"Pardon me, but I don't trust your motives, sir. I think you have something else going on with your Whimsicott, and I want to speak with these two privately."

"I promise y-"

"If you have nothing to hide, then there should be no problem with my request," June interrupted him. She crossed her arms, turning her back on him.

The guy stared at June and let out his breath impatiently. "This is so fucking stupid, you know that?!" He stood up, making June look to him cautiously. "You're here in my house! Trying to make up your own rules!" He walked to the door of the cabin. "And when I'm proven, again, to be right, will I get one apology?!" He left the cabin, slamming the door and still speaking loudly.

June remained on the bench she sat with the man on.

Gary was standing with his ice pack at his eye.

Whimsicott and Cherrim were each at opposite ends of the room, Cherrim in his Overcast Form again.

June turned to each Pokemon in turn. "Hey, you two. Seems like I finally bought us a little honest time together," she smiled.

Whimsicott turned her back on June with a huff and crossed her arms.

Cherrim kept his eyes on June.

"Hey, let's all be friends, here. No need for attitude," June continued softly. "I just want to get to the bottom of this. That guy wants me to convince you both to get along together, but I'm here to see if that's what you both actually want. Come. Let's chat!"
Cherrim moved slowly but definitely up to June.

Whimsicott faced June but sat on the ground, keeping her arms crossed and pouting.

June got off of the bench and sat on the floor, waiting patiently for Cherrim.

Cherrim stopped for a moment but then moved to June just a bit faster than before. He stopped close to her.

June nodded. "Yeah, see? We're cool, right? You can understand me, and I get you. Can you feel that there's no threat from me?" She beamed big at Cherrim.

Cherrim didn't smile back, lowering his head as a sad look came over his face.

June's smile faded and she turned to Whimsicott.

Whimsicott maintained the same harsh expression, still as a statue.

"Whimsicott, would you prefer if I came over to you, with Cherrim?" June tried.

"Whimsicott," Whimsicott said sharply, turning her head away.

"Great," June smiled. "Cherim, let's go talk with Whimsicott."

Cherrim remained still and watched as June stood tall over him. As June walked away, Cherrim looked down to Whimsicott and back to June to return to Whimsicott again. "Cherrrim!" He moved to keep up with June.

The redhead kneeled down beside Whimsicott, who remained as snotty as ever. "Whimsicott, you fancy Cherrim, here?" June asked gently.

"Whimsicott!" Whimsicott's arms crossed even harder and she looked even further away.