April's Showers May Bring Flowers

Ivysaur fired a yellow beam at a Sleeping Galvantula from her glowing white bulb.

Galvantula was sent through the air and slammed into the sand, blowing it into the air.

"Galvantula you have to wake up now!" June begged.

Galvantula was still fast Asleep.

"Ivysaur, Energy Ball!"

Galvantula's eyes opened and blinked as she shook her head and looked around.

"Watch out!" June shouted.

"Galvantula!!" She jumped to the side, avoiding damage.

"Let's use String Shot! But avoid the sand!"

Galvantula spit out string from her mouth, Ivysaur leaping about to avoid it. It wasn't long before one stream caught Ivysaur right between her two front legs. "Ivy!" She fell flat but stood on her hind legs, struggling with her stuck fronts.

"Bug Buzz!" June covered her ears.

"VANTULAAAAA!!"

Gary screamed and covered his ears, struggling to block out the noise that came from the Bug type. It was like Screech mixed with hundreds of insects of varying kinds fluttering, chattering, and ringing inside of his ears, and this was driving him up the wall!

Red waves from Galvantula hit Ivysaur as she shook her head wildly, unable to free her fronts.

Tyrogue was on his back, his knees in the air, his hands covering his ears as he wailed out, no longer able to concentrate on exercising.

Charizard and Porygon-Z were far off down the beach. Previously, Gary had Charizard at the ready, and when releasing Porygon-Z, ordered Charizard to attack, interfering with Porygon-Z screeching and causing it to flee. The two had been running around for a little while now until the Bug Buzz hit, and they both turned to the noise, but were too far to be affected.

Absol shouted out, resting by a wooden sign in the sand right by the water that read: River Beach in large font. Under those words, in smaller font, it said: The Ocean Retreat!

Raichu had come across a pair of sunglasses in the sand and had been wearing them, resting on his stomach, soaking in the sun, but he now was screaming out, his sunglasses crooked on his face.

Blitzle, Rotom, Ampharos, Eevee, Pikachu, Lanturn, Manectric, and Magneton, all in their close but separate spots, were also disrupted by the attack.

Electivire was enraged by the Bug Buzz, no longer snoozing on the sand, but now sitting up and growling at the noise. He stood up. "ELECTIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!" Electivire attacked with Thunder.

The huge beam of electricity aimed for June!

June stepped backwards and then froze. "ELECTIVIIRRE!!"

The Thunder suddenly curved and collided right into Raichu!

Raichu closed his eyes and took the hit.

"RAICHU!" Gary ran towards his Pokemon, stopping short of him.

When Thunder ended, there was only silence.

"Raichu!" Raichu smiled at Electivire as if nothing had happened.

All eyes were on Raichu.

Even Electivire was gaping at him.

June choked out a laugh. "I knew it! Lightning Rod Ability!" June ran over to Raichu and hugged him. "He has a Hidden Ability!"

"Hidden Ability?" Gary asked.