A Little More Aly, Please

"Catherine! GO!" Robin yells, throwing her Poke Ball.

"Blastoise!" Catherine cries out excitedly. She stares from Charizard to Gary.

"Hydro Pump, NOOOOOW!!" Robin says with big passion and determination.

"USE FIRE BLAST!!" Gary chooses.

Charizard and Catherine both attack. The moves meet midair and Hydro Pump rips through the Blast, hitting Charizard and taking him down.

"Charizard is unable to battle! Robin is the winner!! The Pokemon League Champion is Robin from Pallet Town!!!"

The crowd cheers excitedly, rushing to Robin from the bleachers.

He thanks everyone and signs autographs, one arm around Catherine.

Gorgeous, immodestly dressed, shapely women are fawning over him.

Robin turns to see Gary on his knees, head in his hands, crying miserably.

Gary closed his eyes and shook his head hard. NO! he yelled angrily in his head. That won't happen. It won't! I'll give the best battle possible! It won't end like that! It won't! Blastoise, Wartortle, whatever! Now angered, his eyebrows furrowed, he charged forward, pushed on by the urge to prove this thought of his battle with Robin, wrong.

June and Raichu were not too far behind, trying to keep up.

From out of nowhere, a huge stream of fire hit the ground from the air above!

Gary yelled in shock with June and Raichu as they all stopped just several feet from the sudden blaze!

June tripped and landed on her face. She looked up fearfully and managed to get up.

A big fire was blocking them, burning the grass beneath it.

Gary gazed up for the source of the fire and choked, not believing what his gaping eyes were seeing. No... he thought. Impossible! A small smile was starting to creep over his mouth, but the shock of the situation held it back.

It was incredible! A large bird hovered in the air above them. Its body primarily featured the colors of gold and red. It looked down at the kids angrily.

June's mouth and eyes were in matching, gaping size at the amazing sight. She could only whimper repeatedly, unable to speak.

Raichu also looked awed at the incredible creature. He lowered his sunglasses, taking in the glorious thing.

With a loud cry, the enormous bird opened its beak.

Without a word, Gary grabbed June by her arm and pulled hard, running.

"OW!" June stumbled after him.

Raichu followed on all fours, his sunglasses put into his mouth.

They all ran around the fire as the bird Pokemon sent another Fire attack at them.

June glanced behind her, which slowed her down, and Gary gave a hard tug, making her focus on the path. "GARY!"

"MOVE IT, JUNE!"

The heat of the day meant nothing to Gary as the angry cry of the Pokemon sounded off, warning them of its approach.

"Gary!" June yelled shrilly. "Is that a Ho-Oh?!?!"

"Looks enough like one!"

"What's going on here?!"

"We're being chased by a freaking Ho-Oh and it's burning down the freaking forest! What else?!" he snapped at her.