Chapter 11: New years eve.

(A/N: Warning Sexual context.)

The next couple of days were the same everyone would just chill around or help organise the joke shop. It was now the 31st of December meaning it was new years eve. Tonight there was  a party at the burrow and Mrs Weasley had invited Rhiannon as she had been hanging with the group for the last couple of days. Jamie was only staying the night and new years day at the burrow as the shop would be opening again on the 2nd of January. 

Everyone was packing and tidying the flat as having eight people in a two bedroom flat equalled a mess. Jamie was casting cleaning spell in the twins bedroom's and in the bathroom. She took the rubbish to the bins an by the time Jamie had done all that seven other people had just about cleaned the living room. After the whole flat was tidy and everyone was packed they all used the floo power to get to the burrow.

Everyone appeared in the living room of the burrow and Mrs Weasley came running up to them bearing hugs. She looked a lot happier and relaxed as she hadn't have to look after anyone for the last couple of days. Molly came up to Jamie and hugged and kissed her. Jamie introduced Molly to Rhiannon. Jamie left Rhiannon with Molly as they were speaking about her life and she headed to her room and dropped off her bag and went to the music room. It looked like Molly had been in and cleaned all the dust away. Jamie headed over to the drums cast muffliato spell on the door and start playing away. She missed playing even though it had only been a couple of days music ran in her blood and it was her escape from reality. When Jamie was playing Rhiannon walked in Mrs Weasley must have known Jamie was in the music room and told Rhiannon.

"So this is your music room. I loved it when I used to sing and you would play your guitar." Rhiannon said to Jamie bringing back memories.

"I remember. It was one of the things I truly missed when you went away and travelled. Even better new me and the others decided to make a band called one girl, six friends. I have only taught Ginny how to play an instrument but soon everyone else will be taught. You could help me I know I taught you have to play guitar in school you could help George he is on electric." Jamie said to Rhiannon.

"I do remember how to play. Ok I will help with George but no one else I don't want to be stuck like you teaching everyone." Rhiannon giggled at the fact Jamie would spend most of her time working or teaching. It did make Jamie think how busy she would be and how less time she would to hang out with Fred alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now getting late and everybody was getting dressed for the party. Mrs Weasley had invited some of her wizard friends round so she was doing  last minuet cleaning and food. Ginny, Hermione and Rhiannon were all in the bathroom putting on makeup and doing there hair. Jamie had gone and sat in the twins room so she could sit with Fred. Jamie sat on Fred's bed while he got dressed int some smart trousers and a shirt. Jamie wouldn't admit it but she thought Fred looked so sexy dressed up she could see his toned abs under his shirt and it did turn her on. Once Fred had gotten dressed the two of them just sat on Fred bed while Jamie pinned her hair up into a bun. 

" So what you going to wear tonight ? " Fred asked Jamie giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"You will just have to wait and see Fredrick Weasley. Talking about what i'm going to wear I better go and get changed." Jamie said to Fred getting off his bed and walking to her room. Once Jamie was in her room she put on some make up. She went with natural face and eye with a bold red lip. After she had finished her make up Jamie got into her dress. It was a silk red mini dress that had spaghetti straps. It hugged all of Jamie curves in the right places and made her feel incredible. Jamie paired her dress with some nude heels. She helped the other girls finish getting ready and there was a knock on the door.