Chapter 46: Hinny.

It was early November and the family had been summoned to the burrow for an occasion that Jamie the twins and Rhiannon had no clue about. Recently the girls had moved out of their flat and into the twins as their lease was over. Nobody complained as the four enjoyed each other. Romeo had gotten his own place near Hogsmeade and was now working in Honeydukes and he came round at least once a week to see his sister and Jamie as Mrs Scamander had completely abandoned her children.

It was a busy morning in the flat as the staff were running the shop for today leaving Jessica in charge as she was most trusted. However George was making sure she knew what to do so was downstairs lecturing all the staff. Rhiannon was hogging the shower meaning the bathroom was occupied. It was the one thing Jamie missed was having an en-suit. Fred was also pissing Jamie off as he was horny like normal and was trying to get some. All Jamie wanted was to do was shower and go to the burrow and see why all of the family had been called over.

Eventually Fred went off to help his brother and Rhiannon got out of the bathroom allowing Jamie to do what she wanted. Jamie walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower and got under the hot water. The water relaxed Jamie's muscles and she felt some of the stress go away. Jamie made sure to wash her hair and make sure her legs were hair free as she hadn't shaved for a while. After taking a quick shower Jamie brushed her teeth and charmed her hair dry and straight.

She knew it must be a special occasion so when she got back to her room she changed into a little floral dress. Even though it was November it wasn't too cold but there was a breeze so Jamie put a cardigan on. She looked different for once but it was just because she was trying to be normal she was dressed in her work uniform, Pj's or trackies .

Once she was ready she got the twins and checked on Rhiannon. While Rhiannon was still getting dressed Jamie made toast for the four of them. When Jamie had finished making the toast Rhiannon was ready so they all ate their food fast and set off to the burrow by taking the floo network.

~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the burrow they were greeted by Mr and Mrs Weasley with hugs and kisses. They were told that everyone had to be here before anything could be said. Ron, Hermione and Rose were sitting on the couch. Bill and a heavily pregnant Fleur were with Charlie in the kitchen. Apparently Percy and Bella were on their way and Ginny and Harry were out and Jamie was told by Molly they should be back soon.

Jamie walked over to Charlie to see a man sat next to him. Jamie looked at Charlie and they gave each other the smile. Charlie had found a boyfriend.

"Hey guys." Jamie said as she sat down.

"Hello." Fleur said back.

"Morning Jamie." Bill said, then went back into conversation with Fleur.

"Dragon boy." Jamie smiled. "Introduce me to your boyfriend."

"How- This is Daniel." Charlie answered. Suggesting that things didn't work out with Stephen.

"Hi." Daniel said.

"Hi I'm Jamie, Charlie's favourite family member."

"You're very pretty, How are you related because it cannot be by blood your hair is not red?" Daniel asked.

"Thank you, you are quite beautiful. I date his brother and I lived here for most of my life so we are like siblings." Jamie told Daniel.

"Oh I guess one of the twins." Daniel asked.

"Yer she dates the annoying one." Charlie answered.

"Shut up carrot top. " Jamie laughed. "Talking about the annoying one here comes my boyfriend."