Chapter 50: Jamie's Birthday.

TW: sexual content

It was early December, the best day of December according to Jamie. As today was her birthday.

It was early morning and Jamie was fast asleep cuddling up to Fred when the bedroom door creaked open. As soon as Jamie heard the footsteps she smiled with the biggest grin. Jamie felt her best friend stand next to her in bed. "Happy Birthday bezzie."

"Morning." Jamie whispered. "Go make some hot chocolate, I'll be out in a second."

"Okie, good job cause I can see your nipple." Rhiannon whispered while she giggled.

Rhiannon left the room to make the birthday hot chocolate, while Jamie carefully got out of bed not to wake Fred up. She quickly threw on a pair of pajamas and left the room.

"Are you ready to go?" Rhiannon asked.

"Yes I am." Jamie grinned.

The two girls quietly made their way up the small staircase to the roof. They found a spot to sit on that looked directly over all the buildings and showed the sun to be rising.

As the girls were chatting waiting for the sun to rise, a pop was heard beside them.

"I wouldn't miss birthday traditions." Romeo said as he sat down next to Jamie. "Happy birthday gorgeous." He smiled.

"Thank you." Jamie said as Romeo handed Jamie a gift. She opened it to reveal one of her favourite bottles of alcohol. "I will be drinking this later." She giggled.

"There's also a card from our dad." Romeo said.

"My heart just melted. I hope he didn't have to put too much strength into writing it." Jamie said.

"Nah he made the sexy nurse write it for him." Rhiannon said. "Me and Ro couldn't stop laughing."

"Oh I do love your dad." Jamie said.

The three of them carried on gossiping while they drank their hot chocolate and watched the sun rise. The three of them had done this every year since Jamie's parents passed away. They would go up to the Ravenclaw tower before the sun rose , where Romeo would fly them up to the top of the tower so they could watch the sun rise over the black lake. The hot chocolate came into tradition when Rhiannon once moaned she needed a good drink and Jamie had brought up a flask of hot chocolate.

"So what are we doing today?" Rhiannon asked.

"Well we are going to the burrow to have a family meal. I can't wait as I need to meet Bill and Fleur's baby girl. I think Charlie is going to be there. Are you joining us Ro?" Jamie asked.

"I can't sadly I couldn't get the day off work. I need to be there in like 20 mins but who cares if I'm late." Romeo answered.

"Nah to be honest I haven't gone workin a really long time. I'm scared Fred and George will start charging me rent." Jamie giggled.

"What do you do all day?" Romeo asked.

"Piss around with me, we go on all sorts of adventures." Rhiannon answered.

"Oh Merlin." Romeo said.

"Hey, sometime we visit you at work. So don't oh merlin us." Jamie snapped back sarcastically. Making all three of them laugh.

When the sun had fully risen the three of them decided to make their way back into the flat. When they got inside the twins, Lee, Ron and Harry were all sitting in the living room.

"Bit of a sausage fest." Romeo whispered, making Jamie laugh.

"Morning." Rhiannon said to the lot of them.