Chapter 53: Beautiful girl.

It was early morning on the 27th of December, Ginny and Hermione quietly whispered 'alohomora' to open the bedroom door that belonged to the twins to wake up one of their favourite people.

Both girls quietly walked to the side of the bed Jamie was fast asleep in. It was a weird sight for the girls not to see a certain redhead attached to their friend. It was also evident Jamie had not slept so well without the redhead. As a guitar was on the floor next to the bed.

But the girls being the girls noisily woke up Jamie giving her quite a fright.

"fucking hell." Jamie said as she was startled awake. "What did you do that for?"

"Sorry." Mione whispered.

"BECAUSE WE NEED TO GO DRESS SHOPPING, well for me." Ginny said loudly.

"You didn't have to wake me up at godly times of the morning." Jamie said.

"You used to always be awake before us now the tables have turned." Ginny said.

"Shut up." Jamike said as she laid back down.

"It's because she's not with Fred. She doesn't sleep without him. " Hermione said out of the blue.

A "Huh" came from Ginny.

"Jamie and Fred had been sleeping in the same room/bed since they were like 13. So they are so used to sleeping together that when they are apart they cannot sleep. That is why Jamie was still asleep and that is why she is giving us devil eyes." Hermione said.

"Really Mione. You think I can't sleep because Fred's not here?"

"Yes."

"Did someone just say my name?" Fred said as he walked through the door. Looking as rough as Jamie. "Brought your clothes."

"thanks." Jamie said as she opened the duvet and Fred got in. "Please let me lie in for at least another hour. It's seven am on a weekend." J

"Alright but one hour as you obviously need Freddie to sleep." Ginny said as she walked out the door.

"Is she taking the piss out of you?" Fred asked. "Anyway I missed you and I think we would both benefit from snuggling together." Fred said as he got comfortable next to Jamie.

~~~~~~

An hour later Jamie and Fred were woken up by an impatient Ginny. Jamie knew she had no chance of staying in bed any longer so she got out and got dressed. Leaving a half asleep Fred to stay in bed.

When she was ready Jamie made her way downstairs to where the girls were so they could go out.

"Finally we literally have five minutes to get there." Ginny said.

"Good job there is a thing called apparition. Are you ready Hermione?" Jamie asked.

"Yes." Hermione smiled.

And with that Jamie apparated with the two others following. All three of them landed at the side of the dress shop.

"Right, you know what type of dress I'm looking for. Please help me find the one. After all, I am marrying the chosen one. " Ginny said with a grin.

"Alright calm down."

"The chosen one. He chose me and Ron as his best mates. The first to people he met. He ain't really smart and to be honest if you turned up to the altar in a tracksuit he would not even notice and still think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Right this hurry up before we miss our session. "

"Well thank you." Ginny smiled at Hermione's comment.

The three girls split off in the shop looking for the perfect dress for Ginny. Ginny was talking to the owner giving her information on what she likes.