Chapter 34: Reunited.

It was a bright and early summers morning and Jamie had woken up early like usual. Jamie had to work today so she got in the shower and showered really quickly after he shower she got changed into her work clothes. She decided to have a quick breakfast and to her surprise Rhiannon was awake and dressed, she also had a suit case beside her meaning one thing .

"Morning. You going away again?" Jamie questioned. 

"Yup worked called me. I will only be away for about a week and when I come back we can have a girls day and do something fun. Sounds good?" 

"Sounds amazing. " Jamie said as she hugged her friend. As Jamie was preparing some cereal Rhiannon left and Jamie was all alone. 

Jamie ate the rest of her breakfast and took the floo network to the twins flat. As soon as she got there was two people watching her, Jamie smiled as she saw a face she hadn't seen in a while. 

"LEE." Jamie ran up to him and hugged him tight. 

"Jamie." Lee said as he was embraced in her hug. 

"No hug for me." George pouted. 

"Shove off carrot top." Jamie laughed and Lee joined in . Jamie and Lee had been close friends for years but as they grew up and Lee had his job they had less time to spend together. 

"Harsh." George said as he put his hand over his heart. He also noticed something else about Jamie. " That's not proper work attire."  George pointed at Jamie's skirt. 

"What, George it's to hot to be wearing trousers all day plus the skirt looks like my work trousers.  " Jamie moaned it was a hot day and she couldn't bear to wear the trousers and the blazer for work. 

"So I have to wear trousers. " George answered back. 

"I can turn them into a skirt if you want? " 

"I'm alright."  George answered back. 

"Ok but i'm not changing. Where Fred?" Jamie asked noticing there was a twin missing. Lee had been told by George what had happened so he knew all about the two not being together at the moment. 

"Still asleep wake him up for me.  "George asked. Lee just looked at George to say wtf they are going through a rough patch. 

"Alright." Jamie said and she made her way to Fred's room. She knocked on the door and let herself in. She hadn't been in the room since her and Fred broke up. Her stuff was still scattered all over the room and her clothes were still in the draws. Her room was the same with Fred's stuff. "Fred "Jamie said as she shook Fred lightly he moaned as he rolled onto his back and opened his eyes. 

Fred grabbed hold of Jamie and pulled her into the bed Jamie squealed making George and Lee look through the open door and watch what was happening. "Morning. "He said in his deep morning voice that gave Jamie butterfly's. 

"Morning Freddie. " Jamie giggled. Lee and George gave each other the look and continued watching. Fred snuggled up to Jamie. "Let me go you need to wake up and get dressed. You have work." Jamie said as she tried to get out of his grip. 

"I will only let you out if I can get a kiss." Fred whispered into Jamie's ear. Her cheeks turned red she did want to kiss Fred but they weren't together. But fuck caring Jamie thought to herself. 

She turned around and faced Fred. Fred smiled at her the pair didn't notice George and Lee looking in the room. Jamie took Fred's face in her hands and gave him a quick peck. This shocked Lee. Fred then pulled Jamie back in gave her a kiss that she accepted then Fred let go of her and she stood up.