Chapter 13: Date

(A/N : There is sexual content in this scene. Just wanted to warn any of the readers in case it is a sensitive subject . xoxo)

Jamie had woken up before everyone like normal. She got out of bed and stood up, she ached but didn't really care it wasn't painful. She made her way to the bathroom locked the door and turned on the shower. Jamie undressed and got under the hot water, I water felt good she washer her skin. Once she got out the shower she brushed her teeth and dried her hair. Jamie went back to Fred's room and changed into her work clothes. She then walked to Fred's side of the bed and woke him up. "Babe wake up, we have work." 

"I'm up." Fred groaned back at Jamie.  It was the first day the shop would be open this year. Most shelves were stocked but there was a bit left to do. So Jamie walked out the room and banged on the door of George's room.

"Are you up George?" Jamie shouted through the door.

"Yes i'm up." George groaned back to Jamie like his brother. Since Jamie knew the boys were awake she took a apple form the kitchen and headed downstairs to the shop. All what was left to stock was love potions so Jamie started to put them on the display. She fed the pygmy puff and went back upstairs to check on the others. 

"Morning." Fred said to Jamie as she was coming upstairs.

"Morning, I just finished putting the stock on the shelves." Jamie said to Fred giving him a kiss. "Is Rhi still in bed?"

"I think so I haven't seen her did you notice she was in Georges room." Fred said back to Jamie.

"Yes, I know Rhiannon is the perfect girl for your brother." Jamie said to Fred and she walked of to Georges room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Rhiannon shouted as she was getting dressed.

"Me." Jamie said through the door.

"Alright come in." Rhiannon said and Jamie walked in.

"So you decided to stay with Mr George Weasley last night." Jamie said to Rhiannon.

"Yes I did. We spoke after you disappeared to Fred's room and never came back. " Rhiannon said to Jamie. "So me and George were speaking and decided I should just stay in her and I agreed." 

"Awww do you fancy him?" Jamie asked she always just got straight to the point and was never really afraid to ask any question. It was the slytherin in her.

"Well maybe a little bit." Rhiannon said shyly.

"Oh my Merlin my two besties are going to get together. Well we will have to carry on this conversation late I have to get to work." Jamie said to Rhiannon. Rhiannon just rolled her eyes.

Rhiannon replied, " Remember i'm going to look at the flat today and go home to see my parents for a couple of days. I will be back before you know it." The two girls hugged and Jamie went downstairs to go to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shop was not so busy today but there was some kids getting last minuet things for  Hogwarts. Jamie had a normal lunch and day at work it was closing time and the shop was empty. Jamie went in the office got the keys and closed up for today. She had no clue where the twins were as she noticed they were not in the office or in the shop. 

"Fred , George you guys in here." Jamie  shouted but go no answer, then all of the sudden a piece of paper hit Jamie on the head and she picked it up. 

Dear my love, Jamie.

You are invited to a date with the  one and only Fred Weasley, please meet me at the fireplace in the living room at 7 pm. Wear something fancy and maybe sexy ;).