chapter 46

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

      Two weeks since Hermione and Y/N's friends had found out they were a thing, and there wasn't a day that passed without one of them asking when either would make it official. Both girls were eager to finally make each other's theirs, but both were either too nervous, or doubted themselves.

Hermione was the shy one of the two, Y/N knowing that she would most likely have to do it herself. She didn't have a problem with it, she just didn't want to embarrass herself or make it boring. She wanted to make sure that she made the moment between the two memorable, Hermione deserving the best.

Which is why she was in her dorm with her friends now, Harry and Ron out with Hermione so it would give them time to set up the perfect date for Y/N to have the opportunity to finally make Hermione hers.

"What if you took her to the Astronomy Tower," Corey asked from sitting next to Jenna on her bed, the rest of their friends sprawled out around the room. Y/N shook her head as she rested her head in Brett's lap, the boy running his fingers through her hair in hopes of calming her down a bit.

"I did that for our first date."

"Wait," Sofia said from next to Brianne and Karan on the floor, "You already had your first date...and you didn't tell me?"

Y/N looked at Sofia unimpressed as she spat back, "We didn't want anyone to know yet! It was just one date!"

"But the first is always important," Jenna countered back, Y/N letting out a huff. She rose her hand to pinch the bridge of her nose, a headache forming-her head pounding as she tried to think of anything. Brett noticed the distraught state of his best friend.

"What does she like? You know her better than any of us."

"Books," Y/N said immediately, "Lots of books. Anything having to do with reading, or school- oh, she likes tea!"

"Does she like movies, any music," Brianne asked.

"She likes muggle movies, mostly one called Titanic. Music, not really. I mean, classical, soft pop, she isn't too complicated when it comes to that stuff."

The room fell into silence as the group of friends thought for a moment, everyone's mind running with ideas on how to make a perfect date for the two.

"Wait, you said she likes libraries," Karan asked, Y/N turning her head in Brett's lap to face the boy. She nodded her head with a skeptical expression. "Yeah, why?"

"What if we asked Madam Pince to set something up in the library? She would help, or say yes, right?"

Y/N looked at the boy for a moment, "But what would we set up?"