chapter 25

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

     Y/N sat at the Ravenclaw table with her friends, all of them eating breakfast as they laughed and talked. Y/N had somewhat gotten over her interview with Rita, seeing as though it'd be better to not get so worked up over something so small.

Y/N sat next to Harry and Brianne with their friends surrounding them as they all talked, her back facing the Great Hall doors, unaware that Cedric had come in looking for her with a newspaper in his hand.

The brunette boy scanned the room, frantically looking for Y/N. His eyes moved to the Ravenclaw table, immediately recognizing the back of her as he quickly walked over. He approached her and tapped her shoulder, the girl turning around with a smile as she saw the boy.

"Hey Ced, what's up?"

He nervously played with the newspaper in his hand, shyly looking at her.

"You haven't seen the paper by Rita, right?"

Y/N shook her head as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Her friends all looked at Cedric intrigued.

"No, why?"

Cedric sighed before he held up the paper, Y/N going to grab it, but Cedric pulled it back from her before she could. She quirked an eyebrow up at Cedric, silently asking him what was going on. Cedric held the paper up and way from Y/N as he gave her a pointed look.

"Promise you won't lose your shit."

Y/N looked at him confused before she stood up and quickly took the paper from Cedric's grasp before sitting back down in her seat and sprawling the paper out in front of her friends so everyone could read.

"Lose my shit? What're you going on about?"

Y/N looked down from Cedric to the newspaper as her eyes scanned the words on the paper.

Y/N (Y/L/N), Hogwarts prophecy and cousin of Harry Potter. A 14 year old girl who has gone through a tragic chain of events in her life. Between her aunt and uncle being killed by the Dark Lord himself, to being chosen to participate in the Triwizard Tournament against her will, she has seen it all.

Will this silly little girl prove her worth, or will she simply make a fool of herself during the series of tasks? Tune in for the next story.

-Rita Skeeter

Y/N stared blankly at the newspaper as Cedric and her friends waited for any reaction. A few moments had passed when Brett leaned over to Hermione, both of them keeping their eyes glued to her.